League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Tryn is not OP in TT (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1852393)

MephistoGamerz 02-23-2012 06:40 AM

Tryn is not OP in TT

Im really bored about all people who cry about tryn is op in TT, most of the time i play in TT with Wukong, Shyvana, Shaco, and most of the time i play vs Tryn solo top, and anytime I win vs him, its to easy to counter, he dont have any defense, I only need to be very aggressive vs him and he cant do nothing.

Plz stop crying about that.

P.S. Sorry for my english, Im a french guy from Quebec, Canada

Boo 02-23-2012 06:45 AM

yes because his early game got nerfed hard. a lot of solo tops can zone him easily if he doesn't have fury

Restiur1 02-23-2012 06:45 AM

Another thread about tryndamere op !!!!!.... oh wait

MephistoGamerz 02-23-2012 06:46 AM

NO OP lol

Tokinatoor 02-23-2012 09:00 AM

Yeah Tryns early game sucks...

But his late game is spin, boom boom boom, dead, spin, boom boom, dead, spin, R boom boom boom,

TRYN WINS!

Bustyshawty 02-23-2012 09:03 AM

"Tryn is not OP, i'm just either using Shyvana, Shaco or Wukong."
Dude, sorry to say you're an idiot.
Those 3 champions are OP in TT.
I'm actually face palming at you.
(inb4 negative reputation, sorry I speak the truth).

EZ Bake Loven 02-23-2012 09:26 AM

Trynd is worth a ban because you can't gank him top lane. He might lose his lane but he is still really difficult to shut down late game. He still has 6 seconds of not dying and can go through any wall in the map. Not only that, but you're almost forced to kill him first and ignore the other 2 teammates or he will just drop people.

He isn't OP, he is just incredibly frustrating as he snowballs really hard and has great mobility around the map and 6 seconds of invincibility

Exqzr 02-23-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokinatoor (Hozzászólás 21311988)
Yeah Tryns early game sucks...

But his late game is spin, boom boom boom, dead, spin, boom boom, dead, spin, R boom boom boom,

TRYN WINS!

Hey Tok, I remember you from my Poppy Guide!

Anyway Poppy > Tryn. She has 8 seconds to his 6. Fizz > Tryn, especially in bush. Xin > Tryn. Equal buffs, I'll take Xin.

Thornmail on Tank > Tryn. Especially with Exhaust.

Anyone with DOT and Flash > Tryn

MephistoGamerz 02-23-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bustyshawty (Hozzászólás 21312092)
"Tryn is not OP, i'm just either using Shyvana, Shaco or Wukong."
Dude, sorry to say you're an idiot.
Those 3 champions are OP in TT.
I'm actually face palming at you.
(inb4 negative reputation, sorry I speak the truth).

Your very funny, first of all, Negative reputation, i dont know why you say that.

Its easy to kill Tryn with zigg, akali, GP, nocturne, Cho, Sion and olaf, i think you will say ''all these champ are OP in TT .

Thornmail with Life Steal can do a great job vs him with any champion, All champion is Op if you can play it correctly with a good build.

P.S. Sorry for my english

MephistoGamerz 02-23-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exqzr (Hozzászólás 21314012)
Hey Tok, I remember you from my Poppy Guide!

Anyway Poppy > Tryn. She has 8 seconds to his 6. Fizz > Tryn, especially in bush. Xin > Tryn. Equal buffs, I'll take Xin.

Thornmail on Tank > Tryn. Especially with Exhaust.

Anyone with DOT and Flash > Tryn

Wow, you right all the way lol