League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Fan Fiction (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   League of Legends Family Frenzy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1852247)

Trinity Victim 02-23-2012 04:40 AM

League of Legends Family Frenzy

The Institute of War has discovered that one of the Champions within the League has been destined for darkness. The Champion has been unconsciously taken over by a dark entity that seeks to bring ruin to all of Runeterra, yet they still act normally, and will continue to do so until the very day of the Apocalypse arrives.

Upon this discovery, they called all Champions in for a checkup, to scan for traces of this dark entity dwelling within any of the Champions. A group of Champions were found to have the symptoms, and now Project Cozy Family is taking place, for the only way to stop this dark entity is to convince it's vessel that Runeterra is not a place worthy to be destroyed. To convince it, Project Cozy Family will show the dark force the true meaning of family love!

Two responsible Champions have been chosen and forcibly wed; both are candidates for being the dark spirit. They have then adopted 5 other Champions who are also candidates and must now live in an ordinary house in an unnamed city that lies in the center of Valoran's other major city-states. They must put aside their disagreements and feuds, and live together happily so that the apocalypse does not befall Runeterra! Project Cozy Family has begun!

---

Now that the summary is out of the way, I require aid from everyone as to which Champions have been unfortunate/fortunate enough to end up having traces of this dark evil entity! Which 7 Champions would people like to see in this comedic parody fanfic to live their lives as a loving family going through some of the craziest of situations to occur in Runeterra so that they truly become a close and warm family? Post your champion suggestions now! Can be single Champion choices, or entire family suggestions. The most popular champions will make it into the final cast. Of course, other Champions will have appearances in the series, so none shall be left out! Suggest and vote now!

PS: Votes will go up once I've narrowed down a sensible amount of Champs people want. I will also be hosting this on the EUW server.

PSS: No gay marriages please.

DISCLAIMER: This idea is derived and inspired from the Japanese Light Novel series Kyoran Kazoku Nikki.

ImNotGonnaRaichu 02-23-2012 05:11 AM

LeBlanc and Lee Sin. Then.....Yordles. 5 of them.

Esxiel 02-23-2012 06:10 AM

Nice idea. Morgana as the wife.

ImNotGonnaRaichu 02-23-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esxiel (Hozzászólás 21308181)
Nice idea. Morgana as the wife.

Morg/panth. Baker duo too legit. =P

EbonRat 02-23-2012 12:47 PM

Hmm. I'd like to see Twitch and Kog'Maw somehow. Maybe Twitch+Koggy?

Skagwatcher 02-23-2012 01:44 PM

Need at least one from each city state. I say Kog'maw, Singed, Ashe, Trynd, Katarina, Garen and Teemo.

Katárina 02-23-2012 02:49 PM

I'll say...

Father: Taric
Mother: Morgana
Kid1: Katarina
Kid2: Luxanna
Kid3: Fizz
Kid4: Ziggs or Heimerdinger
Kid5: Cho'gath

Eredaar 02-23-2012 02:54 PM

hmm
Mother: Leona( hehe irony)
Father: Garen ( DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
Kid 1: Lux
Kid 2: Katarina
Kid 3: Kennen
Kid 4 talon
kid 5 Nocturne( somehow... if not possible) PANTHEON

Awesome199 02-23-2012 09:42 PM

Yordle Family?
Dad: Veigar
Mom: Tristana
Kid 1: Teemo
Kid 2: Kennen
Kid 3: Poppy
Kid 4: Rumble
Kid 5: Ziggs (the crazy child of the family)

TheStalwart 02-24-2012 12:08 AM

Father: Graves
Mother: Ahri
Kids: Ezreal, Veigar, Annie, Amumu
Pet: K'ogmaw

...Purposeful destruction FTW