League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Remove Karthus from co-op (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1846298)

MagothGG 02-21-2012 08:12 AM

Remove Karthus from co-op

As the title says, please remove karthus from co-op matches, most of us who play co-op are trying out a champion we are not familar with or just to generally improve on ones, co-op is obviously just for learning and i feel with karthus as a bot his map awareness on intermediate is really really stupid, he always gets his kills.

I just think it removes any fun factor from learning a champ while doing bot games, anyways im sure people will reply, it's good practice to have him in there but honestly i dont do co-op to learn how to handle karthus's ultimate, its just really annoying as most people seem to agree when in the game with me.

Shaidyn 02-21-2012 08:33 AM

Does Karthus get mad kills from out of nowhere?

Yes.

Does anybody lose bot matches as a result of it?

No.

xkEEfx 02-21-2012 09:33 AM

lol he IS annoying. Just get some MR and a locket of iron solari. even keep some pots on you and shrug his ult off.

It's annoying because you probably are on a bot match practicing different item builds and this forces you to push certain gear back. But, I commend it. People need to learn how to adapt before going into normal que, and they just aren't learning it from guides that tell them exactly what to buy (in a perfect game). I don't think he shows up on easy bot matches either.

Puck912 02-21-2012 11:04 AM

A good karthus probably would have that kind of map awareness though... I think this is a good sign, not a bad one. Difficult practice will help u learn to develop builds and play smart, which is the goal.

Atzigan 02-21-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck912 (Hozzászólás 21238021)
A good karthus probably would have that kind of map awareness though... I think this is a good sign, not a bad one. Difficult practice will help u learn to develop builds and play smart, which is the goal.

I second that, If you don't like a good challenge you'll keep being the classic troll raging summoner. Keep practicing if it's hard you'll have no problem playing ranks when you improve.

Spourky 02-21-2012 10:08 PM

I believe all the bot Karthus does is make you want to stay above a certain Hps... not a bad lesson at all.

MR is your friend, so is not stretching things to the limit when you know a champ on their team has a universale ult that will kick your balls if you're silly enough to fall below a certain amount of health.

This can be extrapolated into other modalities of game play. (like not over extending with certain champs on the other team...)

AstroTurf1670 02-22-2012 07:02 AM

Answer. Keep ONE RED Elixer on you. Grants instant health as apposed to rolling pots.

Dedirtyone 02-22-2012 09:29 AM

Why does your health get so low in Co-op anyway? Jus' askin'.

MagothGG 02-22-2012 12:47 PM

lol like i said, i dont do bot games to learn to deal with karthus ultimate, i think you will find "majority" of people who do bot games only do them to test out a champ, anyways lots of HERP DERP replies, didnt expect much else.

x420xSePhiRoTHx 02-22-2012 01:28 PM

the point of intermediate is for practice for new players not so you can troll around playing AD sona and pew pewing everything without having to even try.

if you just want to do that, play beginner.

karthus is fine.