League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Ok, just admit it Tryndamere is op in TT. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1837635)

SomeWeirdo 02-18-2012 04:10 PM

Ok, just admit it Tryndamere is op in TT.

He is, but i believe the main reason to be the amount of crit he can achieve early game from just smacking the minions.

Then when rage bar is full, and he is level 2+ he will spin at you, and mocking shout you when you try to run off, he will exhaust, and finally flash under the turret and...FIRST BLOOD!

Now don't give me that he is easy to counter bs, because any GOOD Tryndamere player will stomp you no matter what you do. I don't want to be FORCED to counterpick him, just because i dont want to lose to him...

tldr: please nerf Tryndamere slightly, nothing major as i love playing as him, maybe just less crit scaling with his rage.

Thanks for reading!

willxo 02-18-2012 04:13 PM

amen

Restiur1 02-18-2012 05:08 PM

remember guys there are other maps than TT , dont say anything about nerf/buff just say "we need draft mode" just that , with draft mode you will never see again tryndamere and you can finish in creating stupid threads about Tryn in tt.

Also you can say about fountain range , jungle and nexus tower to get another poss .

Empress Hilary 02-18-2012 06:11 PM

Who are you playing as that gives so much trouble? I don't really lose to Tryn anymore....

daniel347 02-18-2012 06:20 PM

this was a waist of the thread. its an obvious fact that he is op so whats the point of making it such sound like you were the first one to think that

VampireTyler 02-18-2012 10:47 PM

First of all, Daniel347, learn to ****ing spell.

Second, it's an issue that won't be solved unless brought to riots attention repeatedly.
Good thread.

Axil 02-19-2012 12:43 AM

I will never admit it

Huntsvoski 02-19-2012 07:23 AM

you should really counterpick based on any champion they pick... not just tryn. Less QQ more thinkthink

Shaidyn 02-19-2012 10:03 AM

I've found that if you have someone from the bottom lane come up at level 1 and smack him around, just to zone him away from the minions for the first level, he becomes a significantly smaller threat. He doesn't get his fury bar up, so he can't count on crits if he spins at you. After he's zoned off the first minion wave, your buddy goes back down to the bottom lane and the game carries on.

Exqzr 02-19-2012 02:21 PM

Well, I rarely lose when playing against a Tryn. Good or not.

Generally, a Tryn player over reaches.

Tactically, all you got to do is hit and run, whittle him down, then burst him before he can hit his ult. Even if he gets it off, just retreat. Often in a panic for a kill he'll chase you and your going to kill him in the 7th second.

If he plays timid, let him. A timid Tryn is useless. Don't chase, just harrass. Force him to use his ult to get away, not to get kills. I really don't fear Tryn at all.

Not with Poppy, Olaf, Fizz or any other Melee Champ that can beat him with a little "fighting retreat" action.

That being said, if you play TT, in my opinion you need a quick escape at the ready at all times. When I play kogmaw for example, I often take FLASH and GHOST just to give me an out if a Tryn or similar get in my face. and while Im running I can still pound away with the R.

In Summary, beating Tryn is all about Feints, Flanks and ambushes. Charging in, toe to toe, if this is your style, will give you the impression that Tryn is OP. He aint.