League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   <Recruiting> LeGacYxGaMiNG (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1831739)

iShankz 02-16-2012 07:40 PM

<Recruiting> LeGacYxGaMiNG

Dear, Everyone

My name is Evan/LXG FoCuS SHaNKS (IGN) ___ In Game Name.

I'm the leader of LeGacYxGaming [lxg]

If you are interested in joining a League Of Legend Team and want to be part of our ranked team please follow bellow.

Requirements in joining the Clan. (Must Meet the first three.)
1. Level 30 summoned main. (don't care about smurfs.)
2. Age is 16 or Older and able to attend land tournaments.
3. Must play at least 9 hours of game play a week. (attend 3 practices a week, if absence needs to notify ahead of time.)
4. Participation at team meetings. (express your ideas/strategy's.)
5. Follow the rules of conduct on our website. ( if fail to meet leads to suspension/ban)
6. Change your name. (not required.) [LXG_YourName]
7. Must register on our official clan website LeGacYxGaming

Practices: Monday - Wednesday
6PM - 10PM EDT
5PM - 9PM CDT
4PM - 8PM MDT
3PM - 7PM PDT

TeamSpeak3

( legacyxgaming.typefrag.com:52175 )

__________________________________________________ ________________________-------==== Code of Conduct ====-------__________________________________________________ ________________

While we all carry a diverse set of individual ambitions and expectations into a game of League of Legends, once we hit the Field we’re a part of a team. For better or worse, our fates are intertwined with that of our teammates. Once the game gets into full swing, you have to make a choice between being a positive force for your team, or contributing to your own demise.

Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If you’re the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasn’t already been filled. If everyone’s picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you don’t normally play, you’ll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level.

Once you get in game, try to keep an open line of communication. Warn your teammates if someone is missing from your lane, or if something is placing them in immediate danger. If they’re not paying attention to chat you can always try pinging the map. Just remember that one ping is enough! Also, remember that you have to be there to contribute, so don’t leave the game or go AFK! Encourage players who are having trouble, and congratulate those who are playing well. And most of all, if you’re having a bad game don’t take it out on your team!

Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when you’re relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While it’s alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.

Moreover, if you’ve just lost, avoid pointing any fingers or deploying excuses. Even if you had a great game, it’s not alright to blame your team. You had five opponents in that game, and - seeing as you just lost - chances are that they had something to do with it. We all know that losing can be frustrating, particularly if it’s a close game or one that’s completely one sided, but nobody likes a sore loser. Instead, thank your opponents for the game, and take a moment at the end of game screen to ask what you could have done better. If you’re polite, you might pick up a few pointers that can help you counter your opponent’s strategy in the future.

In Game Battles and Relentless Gaming events i will expect the utmost respect for the other team any rude comments to an opposing team could lead to a suspension or if the problem continues to a expulsion. I intend to keep this team a mature young adult respectful team.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Team Roster

Team Division 1 Users:

Top Lane: open
Mid Lane: open
Jungler: open
ADC: open
Support: open

Team Division 2 Users:

Team Division 3 Users:

_____________________________________________==I'm looking for officers and admins for the website to keep everything maintained==______________________________________ ________________

؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃ ؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃ ؃؃؃؃؃؃؃؃

Join now LeGacYxGaming Official Website.

Subscribe to our YouTube page on LeGacYxMLG.

Facebook Group LeGacYxGaming.

GameBattle's LeGacYxGaming Roster.

Contact me at evanlabarge@gmail.com

_______________________________________________--------==== Copyright 2009 LeGacYxGaming Productions. ====-------__________________________________________________ ____

iShankz 02-16-2012 07:50 PM

bump

Helix hT 02-16-2012 07:57 PM

question, how do i even try out? the site has no forums. and i already signed up on the site

iShankz 02-16-2012 08:04 PM

IS HELIX CTG you ingame name?

Darkmrparpal 02-16-2012 08:17 PM

wait so above 13? ****.....

Helix hT 02-16-2012 08:33 PM

yea it is. my name from xbox

iShankz 02-16-2012 08:45 PM

yes you have to be above 13

iShankz 02-17-2012 07:15 AM

bump

iShankz 02-17-2012 02:15 PM

bump