League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Fizz (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1827438)

Ask Fizz 02-15-2012 02:55 PM

Ask Fizz
 
Ahoy Summoners! Seeing how popular this is, I've decided to open my own answer column.

And Chomper says hi.


((EDIT: This RP is closed. The current Ask Fizz RP is here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3004492))

Gespens 02-15-2012 03:02 PM

dear Fizz,

Before Jax can ask it, what is the breakfast of Champions?

Ask Fizz 02-15-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gespens (Hozzászólás 21025216)
dear Fizz,

Before Jax can ask it, what is the breakfast of Champions?

I mostly have seafood, but there are some nice things to eat here on the surface. I've developed a liking for pancakes. However, fish will always be my main meal.

Ask Shyvana 02-15-2012 03:10 PM

Ah, hello Fizz, you infuriating trickster.

Between you and Nautilus, it seems a lot of Champions are coming forth from Bilgewater. Is there any reason you all seem to be coming now?

Ask Fizz 02-15-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana (Hozzászólás 21025559)
Ah, hello Fizz, you infuriating trickster.

Between you and Nautilus, it seems a lot of Champions are coming forth from Bilgewater. Is there any reason you all seem to be coming now?

There's something evil lurking in the waters. Whatever fused with Nautilus may have something to do with where my people have gone...

Kaboyas 02-15-2012 03:41 PM

Hey fizz, I have question

How do you dodge Pyroclasms ,Spears, Enchanted Crystal arrows, just by jumping on your trident? :O
Magic? :3

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3 02-15-2012 03:42 PM

Fizz,

Down for a game of cards sometime?

Ask Fizz 02-15-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaboyas (Hozzászólás 21026765)
Hey fizz, I have question

How do you dodge Pyroclasms ,Spears, Enchanted Crystal arrows, just by jumping on your trident? :O
Magic? :3

The summoners have enchanted my staff to be near-indestructible, so all the attacks just harmlessly hit it, leaving me unharmed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate (Hozzászólás 21026846)
Fizz,

Down for a game of cards sometime?

Depends on what you plan to bet.

st0pb0t 02-15-2012 04:35 PM

Dear Fizz,

Do your people and yordles share a common ancestor? If not, do you at least find some female yordles (specifically, female champion yordles) attractive?

Poppy matches your skin tone.

Ask Fizz 02-15-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ćtherwrack (Hozzászólás 21028795)
Dear Fizz,

Do your people and yordles share a common ancestor? If not, do you at least find some female yordles (specifically, female champion yordles) attractive?

Poppy matches your skin tone.

I honestly have no idea about the ancestry thing. Not all my people are that short.
Poppy's too serious for my liking, and Tristana and Teemo are pretty much an item, so no.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:22 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc