League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   LoL drinking game (over 21) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1817210)

negrotyger 02-13-2012 11:56 AM

LoL drinking game (over 21)

So here's a drinking game a couple buddies and I came up with for LoL (best when you can play in the same place).

1) New game, new beer
2) Player who kills a champion assigns 2 drinks to a buddy UNLESS that buddy scored an assist on the kill (this is to protect the supports and tanks)
3) Multikills assign a bonus drink per kill (double assigns 3 drinks, triple 4)
4) Quadra kills assign a shot to anyone (regardless of assists); Penta assigns 2 shots
5) A death results in one drink for the dead player. Failed tower dives result in 2 drinks.
6) If you finish your beverage, open up a new one

Have fun and try to play with a full team so you dont screw other players by playing drunk. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to add them.

Hyosun 02-13-2012 12:38 PM

2 drinks per kill? Your team had better not hope you steamroll.

lol wish I was around my friends cuz we'd do this in a heartbeat.

Polar1090 02-13-2012 12:40 PM

lol you mean you wish you had friends :o

An CalHar 02-13-2012 12:41 PM

Lol I have one of my own.

1) Miss a skill shot - Take a shot
2) Die - 2 shots
3) Get a kill - 3 shots

(I like shots :P)

lick my cauak 02-13-2012 12:52 PM

i just drink and play seems to work best =/

Wolofoloto 02-13-2012 02:50 PM

Seems like way too much to deal with while playing the game lol.

I like you enthusiasm , but if Im drinking during the game while trying to keep track of those rules I would most likely lose.

Now I wouldnt mind someone keeping track of all those stats then drink once the games over.

I'll take a shot now for your idea.

Hyosun 02-13-2012 03:21 PM

nah Polar my friends are on the east coast ( moved to the west )and so we can't have 8 hour stays at the internet cafe no moar. Big bomb burritos, a bottle or two of hurricane and victory cigarettes after stomping were the norm.

I would smurf though if doing this.

Zectra 02-13-2012 03:35 PM

1 beer? lolwut
I drink like 2-3 beers a game just playing normal.

Double all those drinks (not the shots. shots are fine.)
Refill beers when empty.
You're good.

Spyrų 02-13-2012 03:58 PM

anyone notice that you kinda play better while drinking? It's hard to focus and watch the mini-map while wasted but I've noticed I cs better and kinda let things happen without getting anxious about it. Plus I rage a lot less.

I don't recommend getting ****ed up in other ways while playing lol though. I remember trying to cs as cho and it was ****ing mini-game in itself. AS CHO!!!

Strikerfox 02-13-2012 04:43 PM

Hmm, I think I would only do this if my team and enemy team were all playing together. Otherwise, people would kill you while you're busy drinking. Maybe a honor system where you make your champ dance while you take your shot to let everyone know hands off.