League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   In-Game HUD Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   voice chat for lol (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1815267)

gnork 02-12-2012 06:14 PM

voice chat for lol

Would you want voice chat for lol?

Tommo020788 02-12-2012 08:43 PM

Haha I was about to make my own post on this.
Your suggestion could be a bit more thorough though...

gnork 02-12-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommo020788 (Hozzászólás 20900640)
Haha I was about to make my own post on this.
Your suggestion could be a bit more thorough though...

yeah this was just a spur of the moment thing i dont think that they will actually make it but there is nothing wrong with hoping yet

Tommo020788 02-13-2012 12:17 AM

To be honest, I really think that having an in game voice chat, would improve the gaming experience ALLOT.
RIOT always say that they want the game to be as team driven as they can possibly have it, and one problem with teamwork (especially in soloque games), is the fact that none of them are able to communicate verbally, and cannot type fast enough to communicate effectively.

Therefore, what better a way to improve the availability of teamwork options, than to add an in-game voice chat option!

Imagine how much easier it would be to communicate with each other in games.
Of course, there would need to be certain options added to this feature, to cut out the trolls, and to make it convenient enough to use.

* Make it so you can turn speak mode off and on, so you can choose to listen to incoming voices.
* Add a filter option, for people to ignore speech from certain players (when there are trolls).
* Volume options, to change the volume level of your outgoing, and incoming speech.

I really don't see why there aren't more votes on this... this would make a HUGE difference to LOL!

Zephamous 02-13-2012 03:05 PM

I definitely agree with voice chat, and Tommo explained it all, so no need for me to!

gnork 02-13-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommo020788 (Hozzászólás 20905561)
To be honest, I really think that having an in game voice chat, would improve the gaming experience ALLOT.
RIOT always say that they want the game to be as team driven as they can possibly have it, and one problem with teamwork (especially in soloque games), is the fact that none of them are able to communicate verbally, and cannot type fast enough to communicate effectively.

Therefore, what better a way to improve the availability of teamwork options, than to add an in-game voice chat option!

Imagine how much easier it would be to communicate with each other in games.
Of course, there would need to be certain options added to this feature, to cut out the trolls, and to make it convenient enough to use.

* Make it so you can turn speak mode off and on, so you can choose to listen to incoming voices.
* Add a filter option, for people to ignore speech from certain players (when there are trolls).
* Volume options, to change the volume level of your outgoing, and incoming speech.

I really don't see why there aren't more votes on this... this would make a HUGE difference to LOL!

i was originally planning on writing what you just said but at the time i was exhausted and i had to be up in 3 hours to go to work good job

Tommo020788 02-14-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnork (Hozzászólás 20940951)
i was originally planning on writing what you just said but at the time i was exhausted and i had to be up in 3 hours to go to work good job

Feel free to quote it, and paste it in your Original post ;)
That will help visitors to see what I wrote, and understand the idea.

Zephamous 02-14-2012 02:19 PM

Well, this thread needs more attention... so BUMP.

gnork 02-14-2012 07:08 PM

HON has voice chat apparently so LOL should get it too.

Fixitorit 02-14-2012 07:34 PM

Ppl... use Dolby Axon...
it's by far the best program.
just google it