League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Jax (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1793543)

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 02-06-2012 12:02 PM

Ask Jax

I'm here to answer your questions. So, come on. Who wants a piece of the champ?

Buff Tristana 02-06-2012 12:36 PM

Alright Jax, I gotta question for you.
Why is your voice so sexy?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 02-06-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasuk (Hozzászólás 20653188)
Alright Jax, I gotta question for you.
Why is your voice so sexy?

Rasuk,

Truth be told, I don't know. I never knew my father, and my mother died when I was young, so the whole heritage thing can't explain it. However, if I had to decide why things are the way they are, I would say that the more wins I got, the more vibrant my voice became.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

poponastick 02-06-2012 01:11 PM

Ah yeah! My favorite fighter right here!

Is there anyone you can't 1v1 towards the latter half of a match?

Also, what do you think of those Noxian champs in terms of fighting ability? I'm talking about Sion, Cassiopeia, and Talon; the three best Noxian champs at the moment.

And while we're at it, the three best Demacian fighters: Shyvana, Xin, and Garen?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 02-06-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poponastick (Hozzászólás 20654335)
Ah yeah! My favorite fighter right here!

Is there anyone you can't 1v1 towards the latter half of a match?

Also, what do you think of those Noxian champs in terms of fighting ability? I'm talking about Sion, Cassiopeia, and Talon; the three best Noxian champs at the moment.

And while we're at it, the three best Demacian fighters: Shyvana, Xin, and Garen?

Pop,

As for your first question, I would have to say that I would easily be able to take down anyone, given the summoner controlling them is less competent than mine. However, providing that our summoners are equally competent, I hate to admit that there is only one champion that I would be unable to defeat given highest level and a full build: Tryndamere. The fact that he simply refuses to die may be the most annoying thing since... ever, I suppose.

Sion? He's a competent fighter, but I can rarely understand what he's saying and he smells terrible. Cassiopeia, since her transformation, has toned down quite a bit, preferring to keep to herself, save for the league matches, so I don't know her that well. And Talon... Well, he's a boon to your team, and a bane for his enemies, but I think his utility is severely limited to team fights unless the summoner that's got his back is particularly competent.

As for the Demacians... well, I'm not going to lie. Shyvana has a fiery temper (pun intended), but she's a very nice person once you get to know her. Xin is a great person to talk with, though I sometimes find myself envying him for using a real polearm. As for Garen... well, we have our differences, and he gets annoyed whenever I best him on the Fields of Justice, though I still extend the occasional offer to come out drinking with Gragas and I. Understandably, he politely refuses.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Tsaalyo 02-06-2012 01:34 PM

With all due respect, how is someone your size so capable of dodging stuff?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 02-06-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsaalyo (Hozzászólás 20655097)
With all due respect, how is someone your size so capable of dodging stuff?

Tsaalyo,

Were I more sarcastic, I would answer "You should ask the other champions why they can't hit such a large target."

However, since I'm not that much of an *******, I'm going to say only this: Skill. I have honed my body to become a lethal weapon for years on end, and in order to have survived this long, I needed to avoid strikes from warrior and mage alike. Needless to say, I have become quite good at it.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Heil Teemo 02-06-2012 05:04 PM

Dear Jax,

If I gave you something thin and flimsy like, say, a cardboard tube, would you be able to wield it with the same deadly efficiency that you do your lamppost?

SoulessDrake 02-06-2012 09:26 PM

Dear Jax,

You use a freaking lamp post... how does it not break... or bend... or shatter bits of glass into the enemies face... granted that last one would be kinda effective but still. dont you miss using some sorta... more sturdy weapon. Maces are blunt if you like the blunt thing.

Summoner Jade

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65 02-06-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ćtherwrack (Hozzászólás 20662669)
Dear Jax,

If I gave you something thin and flimsy like, say, a cardboard tube, would you be able to wield it with the same deadly efficiency that you do your lamppost?

Aetherwrack,

Hell yes I could! Let me at them!

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jade GreyStone (Hozzászólás 20672432)
Dear Jax,

You use a freaking lamp post... how does it not break... or bend... or shatter bits of glass into the enemies face... granted that last one would be kinda effective but still. dont you miss using some sorta... more sturdy weapon. Maces are blunt if you like the blunt thing.

Summoner Jade

Jade,

I'm surprised someone didn't ask me this sooner. Truthfully, since my involvement in war has been limited to the Fields of Justice, and that is one of the few weapons I use in the League (fishing rod and aforementioned cardboard tube non-withstanding), they keep it in kind of a special place.

So... I suppose the best explanation for it is that the higher-up summoners enchant my lamppost so it doesn't break. I suppose that it's the same for why the blades of Garen, Katarina, and Tryndamere never dull, why Gragas has an endless supply of casks to throw at people, and why Pantheon's spear never stays lodged in its enemy. I guess that it's just a matter of crazy summoner magic, and I don't want to look into it any deeper.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms