League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   My TT Feedback Support Ticket Results (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1793072)

Xin Kaishek 02-06-2012 07:01 AM

My TT Feedback Support Ticket Results

Don't Ignore Your Own Creation

Dash Galaxy
Feb 04 17:32

VERY Quick Fixes to Twisted Treeline that will make everyone happy:
1. Dragging super minions to fountain/turtling - decrease the tower attack range, make minions lose aggro as they approach the fountain.
2. Jungle - Normalize the monster locations in the jungle for a fair game every time. Jungling in TT would suddenly be a viable strategy.
3. Tryndamere - Draft pick mode in normals
4. More ranked exposure - Solo queue
5. Itemization - Gradual experimentation; tweak existing items to have unique TT effects to make the game more exciting.

These fixes are all fairly simple to implement and pretty straightforward. So why not give them a shot? If some or all of the changes don't work out, then roll it back and try something else, but I think this is a solid way to address TT's problems.

Twisted Treeline is a creation of Riot and it should not be ignored as it reflects poorly on the professionalism of the company as a whole. It is not beyond saving. By adding the suggestions I mentioned above in one of the next patches, you will make hundreds of thousands of players happy. Many people I know ONLY play TT. Some used to only play TT but quit entirely when it became evident there would never be any support for it.

Do the right thing. Pass this on to those in charge of development and have them contact me with the good news!

Comments
Kiede
League of Legends Player Support
Hello Dash,

Thanks for the feedback about Twisted Treeline. I'll forward this to the team working on that area. I also recommend posting ideas and suggestions like this on our forums. Riot members are always checking the forums for ideas and you can get helpful feedback and support from your fellow summoners.

The League of Legends official forums:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/

Best regards,
Kiede

February 05, 2012 12:15
Dash Galaxy
The Twisted Treeline forum has a total of 3 Riot posts. This needs to change. There is very little point to posting anything on there, as it only guarantees that Riot will never read it or take it seriously. I hope you can pass this frustration on to those working closely with Twisted Treeline.

February 06, 2012 01:01
Kiede
Greetings again,

As I said I will forward it on, but I do strongly suggest also making a forum thread about it, whether it be in the Twisted Treeline forum specifically or in the General Discussion one, as they do read the forum posts even if they do not post in them.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will do what I can for you.

Best regards,
Kiede

February 06, 2012 07:27
Dash Galaxy
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1742976
This is a thread on the TT forum with 640 signatures and counting that is
begging Riot for a response. Please ask your colleagues working on TT to
post SOMETHING there so we have some kind of sign and reassurance! Thank
you!

Peter

February 06, 2012 07:38
Kiede
Hello again,

As I have said twice now, I have forwarded on your suggestions, but I cannot promise or guarantee any action that they may take or if they will post in the forums at all. Once more, they do read them, but they do not always have time to make a post.

I appreciate your thanks, and hope to continue to provide the level of service you deserve as our valued player. Best of luck on the Fields of Justice.

Best regards,
Kiede

February 06, 2012 07:53
Dash Galaxy
Well then I guess I just want to remind you that TT is a product of Riot
and as such should be supported every bit as much as Dominion and
Summoner's Rift. It may or may not be the case, but to us loyal TT fans, it
feels like the issues we care about are being ignored. And with all due
respect, I know you're running a business and there are some limitations on
what you can say and what your colleagues can say, but I don't think it'd
hurt anybody for a Red to hop into that thread I sent you and say something
like "We acknowledge that Twisted Treeline has fans that care about it and
we are committed to supporting it more in the future, so don't worry", or
even an honest "Sorry, there are no plans to fix Twisted Treeline". Sorry
to frustrate you, but the community is speaking and I hope you guys hear
it. That's all.

Thank you,
Dash

February 06, 2012 07:59

MauJustice 02-06-2012 07:24 AM

Wait, there's a TT team?

The changes we are asking for are not difficult to implement. Every other que has draft pick and it shouldn't be too hard to change the layout of the Nexus tower/fountain.

It's not like they need to worry about throwing off the balance on the most unbalanced map in the game.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI 02-06-2012 09:15 AM

ITT:

Riot support team getting pissed and repetedly saying, "DERP GO POST ONTEH FORUMS ABOUT IT THEY READ IT!!!!!!11"

GG Riot....

Chzy 02-06-2012 11:34 AM

Good stuff. This has inspired me to annoy riot myself :p

Rasmorak 02-06-2012 12:31 PM

Lol wow.

Kiede's underlying response was, "Leave us alone, we don't care about TT."

EDIT: Why do Reds not have time to post acknowledgment about Twisted Treeline, but have time to post responses to "Describe your last game in four words." and "Your first bought Champion is dating your Last bought champion." and 10,000 "999 wins!" threads and "Make a new champion with existing abilities!" and "Tweak an ability to make it OP" and "Bunny Girl Riven"?

Prefix 02-06-2012 01:01 PM

I would love draft but I would always have to Ban Lee Sin/Shaco because I know id always get second pick. (Lee Sin OP and shaco is annoying)

Xin Kaishek 02-06-2012 02:33 PM

i have another similar ticket open which might have some good news but i can't say until i know for sure.