League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Bots. WAY TO OP / spawning gold (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1786417)

asphixian 02-04-2012 02:59 AM

Bots. WAY TO OP / spawning gold

I have NEVER lost a bot game until now.. we were completely dominating this team of bots with a good 20 kill lead at around level 10.
And then the bots decided to spawn gold and gear up PAST what gear we were at.
we still managed to kill them barely.
Until I hit level 18.
By then they were practically at endgame items(full build). with 1/11/7
NOT FED AT ALL.
They get spawned gold. and that's against summoning regulation!
BAN ALL BOTS.
Anyone else having this problem?

P.s. ziggs is too squishy

StarkDirewolf 02-04-2012 05:58 AM

Erm I actually do not think they get some super gold boost like you said...
I tried out a champ for the first time in an Intermediate level bot game last night and I can truly say that I did not do very well.
I'm not a good ap caster but I went mid and got a few more kills than I gave whilst my evelyn teammate was going 0-17 or something like that.

The bots were leading by a good number of kills and they took two inhibs as well yet somehow without really trying, we just aced them and swept straight down mid for 4 turrets and gg.

If they were really spawning gold AND being fed, they would have dominated us for sure.
Only the really fed one had an endgame build by the end of the 30- 40 minute game.

Neoman321 02-04-2012 06:16 AM

Bots do get a passive gold generation boost. I believe by 30 minutes they will have more gold than you would get in a 60 minute game.

playaslap 02-04-2012 07:42 AM

bots are op =/

start and smarter overall.

xSmithx 02-04-2012 01:23 PM

Bots are OP...?
Thats because they're trying to make em play well. Its a Co-Op Vs AI game, not an IP farm.
Play seriously or go begginer/ Battle Training.

Steveyo 02-04-2012 03:26 PM

Baron buff always helps give that edge. Also be sure to pick up the red/blue buffs as often as you can. It makes life a lot easier. Dragon is also important.

Yeah the bots get an absurd amount of gold, but it wouldn't be too much fun if you outright rolled over their team every time would it? If you want to win easy, play normal bots.

asphixian 02-04-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSmithx (Hozzászólás 20586627)
Bots are OP...?
Play seriously or go begginer/ Battle Training.

played seriously. as i said. we were railing them early on in game... now to a normal player that would mean they would be weak later game... giving us a false sense of security.. causing us to run in on a battle we would normally win. BUT because of their magical ability to spawn gold/gear and be geared past what we have farmed to get they dominate us. causing the game to sway in their favor. (lose a inhibitor and 2 lanes pushed all the way.

asphixian 02-04-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prozkain (Hozzászólás 20590486)
Baron buff always helps give that edge. Also be sure to pick up the red/blue buffs as often as you can. It makes life a lot easier. Dragon is also important.

Yeah the bots get an absurd amount of gold, but it wouldn't be too much fun if you outright rolled over their team every time would it? If you want to win easy, play normal bots.

Went to get baron.
got jumped by OP bots.
we didnt stand a chance.
also i kept a steady blue.

Draikk 02-04-2012 04:53 PM

Bots do get a passive gold generation, and they certainly can pull off some insane stunts, but are generally still inferior to a decent player that knows what he or she is doing.

Without their extra gold they would be too easy to shut down as they are not very smart in the early game.

although it is amusing to see a 2/11/6 Tristana with ~80Cs have over 20k gold when the 17/3/12 Jax with 120Cs only has around 15k

On that note, take a close look at Sivirbot's build on SR. Sanguine Blade?

atlas304 02-04-2012 06:14 PM

they do gain quite a bit of gold. we had a bot that was afk and by 30 mins or so it had over 6k gold.

not that it matters... would like to see some expert bots soon.