League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   kitaes bloodrazor (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1780071)

Ikarurob 02-02-2012 07:59 AM

kitaes bloodrazor

what kind of champs would it be decent on? Just AA like yi and jax?

Yaladilae 02-02-2012 08:01 AM

Kayle

Ikarurob 02-02-2012 08:10 AM

isnt Kayle a caster type? Why would it be good on her? I really want to think it would be good on Wukong and J4, but they are more caster type too and it seems to be a AA item although it would help put out maybe another AA in a skirmish/gank/help push a lane.

Ascleph 02-02-2012 08:15 AM

Kayle is a kayle, her own fed up type.
and yes, on hit kayle uses kitaes, her dmg falls off really hard as the game goes on though.

Xanthic 02-02-2012 08:17 AM

Bloodrazor magic damage attack speed Vayne wrecks but has a major drawback. No lifesteal.

Isysar 02-02-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ascleph (Hozzászólás 20503239)
Kayle is a kayle, her own fed up type.
and yes, on hit kayle uses kitaes, her dmg falls off really hard as the game goes on though.

Kayle, Imo, is a piece of garbage.

She's more AD focused now than anything imo, but I haven't played her in a while.

As for Kitae's, I'm not sure who it'd be good on. My cousin has had some success with it on EZ. I don't think it's that great of an item, but there may be a lot of untapped potential there.

pinkpig 02-02-2012 08:21 AM

i get it for xin when other team builds tanky

Grantson 02-02-2012 08:25 AM

Champs who stack attack speed with Malady. I use it with Kog' Mah who can go critical hit build or 8.5-10% of health magic damage.

Ascleph 02-02-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isysar (Hozzászólás 20503327)
Kayle, Imo, is a piece of garbage.

She's more AD focused now than anything imo, but I haven't played her in a while.

As for Kitae's, I'm not sure who it'd be good on. My cousin has had some success with it on EZ. I don't think it's that great of an item, but there may be a lot of untapped potential there.

She is not bad, she is just awkward, like she cant decide wth she wants to be.
She is a pretty good bot laner, high burst and game changing ult, her problem? She dies 123987189312 times if you touch her and she needs SO MANY different stats to work that you cant really addapt her build much.

Isysar 02-02-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ascleph (Hozzászólás 20503663)
She is not bad, she is just awkward, like she cant decide wth she wants to be.
She is a pretty good bot laner, high burst and game changing ult, her problem? She dies 123987189312 times if you touch her and she needs SO MANY different stats to work that you cant really addapt her build much.

I'm aware. I used to play her a lot more.

I build her AD with Sanguine blade. Used to build the old starks on her too. I ignored on hit and CDR. She does make a good bottom lane in many match ups. She can farm up enough there to get Sanguine Blade, and some other expensive ****. But her ult is kind of wasted down there. And her W is **** as always.

Send her top, and like you said, she just gets focused. She can't farm up carry like AD items, but she can use her ult to good effect up there. I've tried CDR/on hit builds up there and it can work if you've got high damage teammates. She sort of turns into a weaker AoE damage support. I don't think the on hit stuff is very impressive at all until you get Nashors, Malady, Kitaes and Black Cleaver, but that's so expensive, and it still leaves you utterly defenseless.

I think straight AD with lifesteal and AS helps her out better.

I've just stopped playing her. There's better choices, her kit is wonky and the AP ratios are bad.