League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Karthus (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1773696)

MTaur 01-31-2012 10:08 PM

Karthus

1 Attachment(s)
I was having trouble getting high score, but then I fed harder and it was ok.

Panwar 02-01-2012 12:18 AM

lol

I've had games like that as Karthas. I think to myself "Wow, I feel like I'm dying a lot, but apparently I'm kicking ass?!"

MTaur 02-01-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panwar (Hozzászólás 20444920)
lol

I've had games like that as Karthas. I think to myself "Wow, I feel like I'm dying a lot, but apparently I'm kicking ass?!"

I'm all like, "wow, I can't land skill shots to save my life today, hmmmmm........... ok, guess I'll level E first and stand just in front of wherever they probably want to go, then. Oh, oom. Never mind, no need to change what I'm doing... Oh wow, they don't seem to know how my passive works. Question mark. Triple kill. Question marks."

Quick Rawr 02-01-2012 07:14 AM

Karthus at the top fight initially = massive advantage for your team. Spam q like crazy ALL over that point, then move in with your AoE and get yourself killed while spamming it all once again. 8 seconds of serious advantage for your team that either gets you a cap or serious damage/kills on enemy team.

larkhill 02-01-2012 07:19 AM

the great part of karth is that he can do much more dmg in his passive than he could alive. E, Q spam, a wall and an ult.

u may die, but u take much more people with me. karth kda is a lot like support. lots of assists

MTaur 02-01-2012 09:16 AM

It doesn't always work, but I'm terrible at Karth and it still works way more often than it should.

Ascleph 02-01-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick Rawr (Hozzászólás 20455221)
Karthus at the top fight initially = massive advantage for your team. Spam q like crazy ALL over that point, then move in with your AoE and get yourself killed while spamming it all once again. 8 seconds of serious advantage for your team that either gets you a cap or serious damage/kills on enemy team.

or you could try not to get yourself killed....

Panwar 02-01-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ascleph (Hozzászólás 20459380)
or you could try not to get yourself killed....

Agreed.

His biggest boon at top is Wall of Pain. If they are caught in it they are screwed, if they aren't it's great area denial. Usually at top Karthas' job is WoP on the point(or middle of the fight) spam Lay Waste, and then go in for clean up with defile.

Kiddalee 02-01-2012 01:31 PM

I'm definitely interested in learning Karthus! Should I get CDR for more global capture interrupts, or should I just get the traditional AP/Mpen for kills?

SbarroPizza 02-01-2012 02:00 PM

I go AP/Mpen. Only 2 of his abilities benefit from CDR (ult and wall). Both are nice but defile and lay waste are your bread and butter damage spells.

Karthus rocks. He's a champ at top and good at bot.