League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   RIOT I Demand a Loss Forgiven (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1731432)

Darkassault 01-20-2012 09:00 AM

RIOT I Demand a Loss Forgiven

Just did a ranked 5v5 and lost due to 3 of the 5 intentionally feeding. During champ select, all was fine and dandy except we had an instant lock fiddle who refused to talk. Everyone else picked accordingly. The game starts, fiddle goes bottom with corki and janna (fid didn't jungle). He started with a dorans ring, died, then sold it. He had no items for 10 minutes just feeding bottom. Corki then decides to hop on board and buy 5 dorans blades, only to sell them to buy the those 7mp items ( not sure the name, the mana regen item for the philo stone) He bought 6 of those. Meanwhile, we had anivia letting annie destroy her in mid. Here was the ending scores due to the ignorant feeders. Anivia 1-7-1 Fiddle 0-10-1 Corki 0-7-0 Garen (me) 8-6-2 Janna 2-4-3...Now seeings how this game was blown from the start and I had still won my top lane against Singed, I should get a loss forgiven cause that game is just complete bs.

ChoShoGuay 01-20-2012 09:26 AM

QQ Moar. Seriously, this happens every now and then. Just get over it, don't rage, be a team player and re-queue.

Darkassault 01-20-2012 07:11 PM

Lol? Judging from your statement, seems like you're one of those intentional feeders. Listen kid, it wasn't the fact that they did poorly, it was the fact they did it on PURPOSE. I can deal with the fact that someone sucks. But when they do it on purpose, there's nothing i can do about it but report. Which doesn't do anything to begin with. And a loss forgiven isn't that hard to do anyway.

demonicmonkeys 01-20-2012 07:40 PM

Honestly, one loss isn't that big, and this happens to lots of people. Yes, it's annoying, but don't worry too much about it.

Coldameba 01-20-2012 09:53 PM

seriously, its just one loss. dont be a baby about it

Kazfiel 01-21-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkassault (Hozzászólás 19987795)
Lol? Judging from your statement, seems like you're one of those intentional feeders. Listen kid, it wasn't the fact that they did poorly, it was the fact they did it on PURPOSE. I can deal with the fact that someone sucks. But when they do it on purpose, there's nothing i can do about it but report. Which doesn't do anything to begin with. And a loss forgiven isn't that hard to do anyway.

Ohai, remember me? I was that fiddle.

QQ moar I feed on your tears.

BattleBrewmaster 01-21-2012 03:09 AM

Welcome to Solo Q, i am your guide, Elo Hell

Darkassault 01-21-2012 06:03 AM

Shoulda known there was nothing but trolls in the LoL community. Quite sad.

Darkassault 01-21-2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazfiel (Hozzászólás 19998001)
Ohai, remember me? I was that fiddle.

QQ moar I feed on your tears.

You were the one that sold everything, went bot when you weren't supposed to and fed on purpose. 0-10. You need banned.

0mnip0tent 01-21-2012 11:10 AM

Ignore the trolls, I feel your pain man. I get such BS everyday its insane. 10 AFK reports today. Really?