League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Singed and Rylai's scepter. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=17152)

Monxide 10-12-2009 02:19 AM

Singed and Rylai's scepter.

Hi there, it was interesting for me, does the Rylai's scepter slow applies for a singed's poison trail? And if so, would it be decent to stack 2 of em, since poison seems to be a multiple target spell.

Highborne 10-12-2009 02:25 AM

To my knowledge Rylai's does not work with poison trail (sorta like how Archangel's doesn't increase mana when you turn on poison trail).

As for stacking, I do not know...however, easily tested would be to make a practice game, farm up 2 scepters (as whomever) and hit the enemy, look at their movement speed see if it gets reduced by 70%.

Monxide 10-12-2009 02:29 AM

Sad, but maybe it is still decent to get Rylai's, cos of awesome stats and additional slow while flinging enemy...

Burninator 10-12-2009 05:05 AM

Poison trail not working with archangel's is because it's a toggle spell (and would thus e extremely abusable). I think it needs to be checked whether it has the slow applied or not.

Lollerman 10-12-2009 05:13 AM

Just like how Rylai doesn't work on Mundo's Burning Agony (if it did, he's not longer useless lol...)

Truhls 10-12-2009 05:15 AM

Yeah Rylais doesnt work on poison trail. Trail isnt targeted at all, and you have to target something. With AoE's the circle is the target/the circle of effect.

DT777 10-12-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burninator (Hozzászólás 185997)
Poison trail not working with archangel's is because it's a toggle spell (and would thus e extremely abusable). I think it needs to be checked whether it has the slow applied or not.

actually, I think archangels should work with poison trail.

Why?

Because it takes ~1 second to toggle it on/off because of the short cd.

And the cooldown for archangels is 3 seconds.

And there are spells out there with very quick cooldowns (lich's waste, for example) that DO cause archangels to trigger.

Just my two cents.

Bundy 10-12-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DT777 (Hozzászólás 187117)
actually, I think archangels should work with poison trail.

Why?

Because it takes ~1 second to toggle it on/off because of the short cd.

And the cooldown for archangels is 3 seconds.

And there are spells out there with very quick cooldowns (lich's waste, for example) that DO cause archangels to trigger.

Just my two cents.

All aboard the fail train. WOO WOO!

Octovert 10-12-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monxide (Hozzászólás 185877)
Hi there, it was interesting for me, does the Rylai's scepter slow applies for a singed's poison trail? And if so, would it be decent to stack 2 of em, since poison seems to be a multiple target spell.

No it does not. It does however trigger on his fling, and it's pretty nice to have your prey already slowed without having spent goo. Decent item for singed all around.