League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   I always instalock random in Dominion. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1714250)

DinerCar 01-16-2012 10:07 AM

I always instalock random in Dominion.
 
Because I am comfortable playing every champion I have bought and have a rune/mastery setup for each one.

Shiirn 01-16-2012 10:18 AM

good for you

DinerCar 01-16-2012 10:23 AM

Nobody's mad? Gotta get fresh bait then.

Just won a game after I rolled mummy. I love dat mummy of mine.

Nekrogen 01-16-2012 10:24 AM

Zaberz randoms Dominion every game we aren't in a tournament.. and even then, sometimes I wonder.

CaptainSoda 01-16-2012 10:31 AM

It's a trick statement, he only plays Blindpick and only owns Talon, Yorick, Urgot, Poppy, Ryze, Pantheon, Wukong, Vayne, Shaco and Rammus.

DinerCar 01-16-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nekrogen (Hozzászólás 19781793)
Zaberz randoms Dominion every game we aren't in a tournament.. and even then, sometimes I wonder.

It's the only way to play! Hardly anything matters in solo queue dominion other than actual play, so why not just have it as the "play whoever the hell you want and we'll see what happens" mode?

Nekrogen 01-16-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinerCar (Hozzászólás 19782055)
It's the only way to play! Hardly anything matters in solo queue dominion other than actual play, so why not just have it as the "play whoever the hell you want and we'll see what happens" mode?

Yeah except he plays whoever the hell he wants and does well with them. There's a difference :P All of us want to win, but we play to have fun.

FetisPuncher 01-16-2012 11:12 AM

i play who ever i want.. i could care less what others think in the champion selection because more often than not i'm carrying my team.. even if it's w/ Mundo or my AD Nunu.

Scrubsicle 01-16-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FetisPuncher (Hozzászólás 19783400)
i play who ever i want.. i could care less what others think in the champion selection because more often than not i'm carrying my team.. even if it's w/ Mundo or my AD Nunu.

You could care less?

So you have X amount of care for what other think. Because you have to have some care if you -could- care less.

The correct saying is "I couldn't care less". By saying this, you are stating that it is impossible to go below the level of care you have for the other players. You're at the bottom of your care-o-meter when you say this.

Nekrogen 01-16-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrubsicle (Hozzászólás 19783656)
You could care less?

So you have X amount of care for what other think. Because you have to have some care if you -could- care less.

The correct saying is "I couldn't care less". By saying this, you are stating that it is impossible to go below the level of care you have for the other players. You're at the bottom of your care-o-meter when you say this.

I don't care.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:10 AM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc