League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   I hate players who never cap, and only kill (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1712887)

MoonMaster3 01-15-2012 08:36 PM

I hate players who never cap, and only kill

so my last game, I felt like no one else capped but me. at the end I had 6 caps and 3 neutralizes. The 2nd highest one was 2 caps and 1 neutral... OFC I was blamed for our loss just because I was in last with 2/8/8. Other than the 2 cap 1 neutral, everyone else was either 0 caps, 1 neutral, or 1 cap 1 neutral. Our 1st place was 16/14/7 and bragged how OP Teemo is... Bad teammates are bad.

EMeta 01-15-2012 08:42 PM

It can be useful to have a single roamer/assassin, but more than one is too many.

MoonMaster3 01-15-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMeta (Hozzászólás 19763783)
It can be useful to have a single roamer/assassin, but more than one is too many.

Couldn't agree more! I was trying my best to support them too. But they only care about who has the most kills, while the enemy team was off capping. And no one defended either, which really hurt us.

VhakulaKhaulepi 01-15-2012 08:51 PM

The worst players ever are the roamers who suck. A roamer who doesn't cap but goes like 20/3 is okay. The problem is that so few know they suck or will admit it, so you gotta kinda say "Cap. Don't roam" as a rule. Hope the awesome gankers realize there's an exception.

RealWolf M 01-15-2012 08:55 PM

Its the opposite for me.

I hate players who cap and don't kill.

Seriously, if they are near the point, kill thme before you cap. There are some exceptions, but 90% of the time if you let your team die to finish a cap, you will die and they will then just recap it, and you lose

FDru 01-15-2012 09:54 PM

Good ganks will win you the game more than anything else.

Redenbacher 01-16-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDru (Hozzászólás 19766465)
Good ganks will win you the game more than anything else.

The key phrase is, "Good ganks."

That means you're not chasing the enemy across the map to secure a kill, opening yourself up to get ganked and lose a point.

You gank with the intent to secure and hold points, not to get kills.

Imrathelm 01-16-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonMaster3 (Hozzászólás 19763579)
so my last game, I felt like no one else capped but me. at the end I had 6 caps and 3 neutralizes. The 2nd highest one was 2 caps and 1 neutral... OFC I was blamed for our loss just because I was in last with 2/8/8. Other than the 2 cap 1 neutral, everyone else was either 0 caps, 1 neutral, or 1 cap 1 neutral. Our 1st place was 16/14/7 and bragged how OP Teemo is... Bad teammates are bad.

With that many caps and neutrals you probably should have placed higher than last. I've gone entire games with only caps and been #1 with a bad kda.

Juzt 01-16-2012 07:55 AM

People forget or don't understand to defend a tower. Ques for both blind and draft mode a possibility to get at least one player on your team new to the map or not much experience.

If your spending too much time chasing your foes; enemy minions will eventually take down your control points. That is why you should select a champion that is able to push creeps as far out as you can and you may extend with team if needed.

Why cant players not understand to stay under a tower and use the tower against anyone who dares to tower dive OR when to cap a **** capture point when its right in front of them.

Narog 01-16-2012 08:37 AM

nothing we can do , people wanna use dominion like deathmatch riot dont care and the score system doesnt help all that much