League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Why is Viktor a bad hero (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1696213)

121Lesson 01-11-2012 08:10 AM

Why is Viktor a bad hero

I never see him, even on free week. discuss

Current Event 01-11-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 121Lesson (Hozzászólás 19568646)
I never see him, even on free week. discuss

He is ment to be played ap, but has only two spells one of which requires him to be insanely close to give him a delayed mediocre shield. His lazor is really difficult in clutch situations. His w is pretty unremarkable also. I'd say his ulti and teamfight ability is pretty good. He potentially can do thousands of damage with it, coupled with ignite you should be able to stay positive.

Tl;dr
He's not quite an ap, and not quite tanky dps, if you play him perfectly you'll still a more reliable ap filling his role much better. He's too difficult to use for what you get.

Current Event 01-11-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thedthy (Hozzászólás 19569301)
He is ment to be played ap, but has only two spells one of which requires him to be insanely close to give him a delayed mediocre shield. His lazor is really difficult in clutch situations. His w is pretty unremarkable also. I'd say his ulti and teamfight ability is pretty good. He potentially can do thousands of damage with it, coupled with ignite you should be able to stay positive.

Tl;dr
He's not quite an ap, and not quite tanky dps, if you play him perfectly you'll still a more reliable ap filling his role much better. He's too difficult to use for what you get.

Sorry i'm on my phone, you'll be easily outmatched by a more reliable caster.

Megaherz 01-11-2012 09:51 AM

He's pretty good actually, I think the problem is most people aren't sure how to play him/what his combo's are.

If a champ is coming my way, I slow em with W, which will stun them since they're running at me and won't stop.
Then you hit em with your Q, get that shield, and nail em with that hefty laser.

Works great in team fights. He's an awesome champ.

MetalMat 01-11-2012 11:07 AM

He only can have 5 items..

Reathien 01-11-2012 11:28 AM

Hex core = 3 ap x level (54 ap at level 18)
+ special effects, i havent played him, but i know giving it the death upgrade grants a +30% lazer damage-over-time effect on top of its current dmg and a hefty sum of ap.
Also imo hes a great early game champion being able to effectivly poke beyond tower range and drop minion waves easily. Im gonna try him before i thoroughly commit to him being usable, but atm i believe he is highly viable

18X Jake 01-11-2012 11:29 AM

Yeah I think the 5 items thing people don't see as a good idea so they don't play him. But I don't think his upgrade is useless or anything.

Haunchbones 01-11-2012 11:34 AM

prestige his shield range and max q over e and buy rylais and 40cdr kite with q and w

??

win

tempname076325 01-11-2012 11:42 AM

High cds, low dps. Poopy burst. E is too hard to hit with for the damage it does. The shield on Q is worthless. No one should ever be trapped in the W if you aren't cc'ed by someone else first. 5 item slots. Incredibly short range on everything but E.

Viktor does nothing that half the other AP mids in the game don't do better.

Yusunam 01-11-2012 02:42 PM

he dont is bad i see a viktor carring a game '-' yea its true kayle was mid vs viktor then she's scores was 0/11/1

PS:got it?