League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   In-Game HUD Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Flip Camera Option [Please Riot Please] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=169548)

I Like Boot 07-16-2010 04:00 PM

Flip Camera Option [Please Riot Please]

I know I'm not the only one, and sure wont be the last to post about having to option to flip the camera in game. If you notice on Blue side of the team the camera angle is directly behind the character so, you can see what's right in front of you. And comparing to the Purple side it's a whole lot easier to see what you character is doing, without having to unlock your camera, and worry about mouse moving the screen all over the place.

I've played over 1.4k games and I know it's quite frustrating for me to deal with purple side imbalances all the time. So Riot if you don't mind, can you be so kind and have the same camera angle like the Blue side does? I would really appericate it, as well for the people who may also suffer from the same problem I do.

Thanks,
I Like Boobs aka Kiok

MrButtermancer 07-18-2010 09:23 PM

I AGREE. I sign this!

Xtchizobr 07-18-2010 10:31 PM

yes yes yes. emphatically, YES

i started a timer some while back -- if this issue is not addressed before the timer is up, i'm leaving LoL and never speaking anything but ill of it ever after.

it is that much of a problem.

Pantythieves 07-19-2010 04:48 PM

so broken :(

i play kog'maw and the range from his ultimate is USELESS if you can't see whats happening to yourself and the people you're trying to attack at the same time.

i show my approval for this as well.

FreeToSpeak 07-19-2010 10:17 PM

I don't understand why they haven't fixed this, blue team definitely has a better camera whether you're using free or locked.

I'm on purple team literally 90% of the time for some reason. I'm not exaggerating, there's probably a 50/50 chance of you getting on blue team or purple team, but sometimes that coin just doesn't wanna land heads!

CuddleBunni 07-19-2010 11:55 PM

This!

Kioller 07-20-2010 04:56 AM

Heres what i think is happening on this situation. you see with season 1 out and everything, no one at riot has actually sat down and played the game in a long time. i mean seriously, the first time they do a in-house 5v5 the purple team is going to go, WTF i cant see as far as i can aim my spell?!?!?!? then it will get fixed :) YOU HEAR ME RIOT!!! PLAY IT THEN FIX IT!!

Jetware 07-20-2010 02:30 PM

my only question to you all is: how can this work without the entire team having the same viewpoint? yes pinging would be transferable just using a coordinate system easy enough, but what if i'm playing with a view that's 180 degrees rotated compared to your own? suddenly i'm saying "look out top!" and you have no idea what's coming because you're bottom on your own screen.

Is there a way around this? If so then I fully support this request. The only way I can see to do it though is to make it so every game you are always going the same way, regardless of what team you're on. In retrospect that actually might just be nice anyway, to always be going the same way.

sunnybonez 07-20-2010 03:39 PM

also a lil more camera zoom would be nice or like a command to make it go farther back

WasabiCannon 07-20-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetware (Hozzászólás 2049972)
my only question to you all is: how can this work without the entire team having the same viewpoint? yes pinging would be transferable just using a coordinate system easy enough, but what if i'm playing with a view that's 180 degrees rotated compared to your own? suddenly i'm saying "look out top!" and you have no idea what's coming because you're bottom on your own screen.

Is there a way around this? If so then I fully support this request. The only way I can see to do it though is to make it so every game you are always going the same way, regardless of what team you're on. In retrospect that actually might just be nice anyway, to always be going the same way.

Simple. RIOT solves it. xD
It is their job right? To make this game enjoyable for everyone.