League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Lose again to rammus (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1690628)

Atahl 01-09-2012 06:16 PM

Lose again to rammus

Not a surprise, he's so unbelievably broken that he needs flat out disabled.

So i decide to check this kid's match history.

>Rammus
>Rammus
>Rammus
>Rammus
>Pantheon
>Wukong
>Pantheon
>Wukong

I never see any of these three champions do poorly. I wish Riot would adress the issues inherent to this map rather than pretending that the problems don't exist.

Rammus is a problem. Even if he's just a pubstomper, THAT IS A PROBLEM. See: Mordekasier

Wukong kills anything. Armor doesn't matter. He Q's you first, then instagibs you with his ulti.

Pantheon: Huge range teleport on a map where mobility matters greatly. Stun that negates an auto attack, with a passive that will negate another almost instantly (Q+E+auto attacks) Huge physical burst.

The only time I ever see any of these champions lose, is if another one of these three is in game, and then it's a toss up. Some player skill, but it's mostly faceroll. Rammus wins more than any of them, because if your team is failing you can still backcap at 700 movespeed every 10 seconds, while being unbelievably tanky. If you're winning, you can hold points and hard disable anyone for 3 seconds.

Why is it that rammus is allowed to do nothing but rush pure armor, maybe a little health, and have a guarenteed kill on anyone? Ulti + taunt disable shutting down all spells + insane free armor and magic resist, while dishing out tons of damage?

Why do all other tanky dps need to make actual damage, but rammus gets a free pass building pure tank?

No fixes for him wouldn't wreck him on summoners rift. Just do the right thing and disable Rammus. It's the easy way out. He's beyond repair for dominion.

Dafe 01-09-2012 06:22 PM

stop playing blind mode baddies

Taenaryn 01-09-2012 06:25 PM

*sigh* Again?

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH 01-09-2012 06:31 PM

i agree hes op

(three people got the jmsplat reference and upvoted, three others did not and downvoted lol)

Veztai 01-09-2012 06:37 PM

Just play draft mode. Tell your friends to play draft mode. Get your friends to bring their friends to draft mode.

In short, Rammus is not a problem at all when banned, for anyone. And the more people that go play draft mode will decrease queue times because there will be a larger pool of people playing.

Not having to play against Rammus, the champion that's apparently making all your games a miserable experience must make the extra minute or so of draft champion select worth your interests.

~A message from your concerned parents' initiative.

Phourc 01-09-2012 06:44 PM

Early game: make sure someone else takes boots 5 because you know Rammus will build them and rush windmill. You don't have to beat him there, you just need to interrupt his cap before his team gets in position to block you from completing it.

Mid game: Merc treads. Plan on a magic resist something - if you have a lot of problems with rammus you're probably an autoattacker, Wit's end would be a good item after a bit of AD.

All game: Defend your points, expect a backdoor.

Alternately, play ranked where he's always banned. xP

brossef 01-09-2012 06:49 PM

please qq more about rammus, but i have a secret on how to disable rammus, believe it or not but you can remove him from the game.

its called draft mode noobs.

Dafe 01-09-2012 06:52 PM

and you know what.... he's not even that good haha

Hugs From Momma 01-09-2012 07:03 PM

You basically get 2 choices at this point:

1. Wait 20 minutes to play a 20 minute game of Dominion.
2. Suffer the Rammuses.

Atahl 01-09-2012 07:12 PM

He's permabanned. People see this as no problem? Really?

That's a sign, like, a big freaking neon sign the size of a billboard that says "THIS CHAMPION IS SO ABSURDLY OP IT'S PLAINLY APPARENT TO EVERYONE"