League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   So, why is this even allowed. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1682889)

Gallant019 01-07-2012 01:11 AM

So, why is this even allowed.

They turret hugged at their final turret for 45 minutes, which won them the game. We couldnt do anything because Nasus would use wither, and it would make anyone obselete at killing final tower. The closest we got was getting the final tower to half health, and it caused all three of us to suicide bomb + die. Did I mention we were running Tryn, Graves and Rumble. So there should never be a problem with killing turrets. This kind of **** has happened to me 4 times now. Honestly, why does this type of no skill action win people games? Was also rocking a QSS to dispel wither, but to no avail, didnt help a whole helluva lot.

Anduraga 01-07-2012 01:32 AM

Let them turtle. Keep jungling and don't push the lanes, and eventually they'll have to come out and that's when you get them.

That being said, turtling is still cheap and far too easy to do in TT, although a tad bit harder to do on the blue side since the laser doesn't go as far.

Gallant019 01-07-2012 01:38 AM

They had purple, and I had 511 creep score, with 33k gold by end of game. They refused to come out unless Tryn was dead.

Troy Spiral 01-07-2012 02:14 AM

Its "allowed" as riot doesnt care about TT (becasue the community doesnt care about TT) its a circular problem. They'd have to ballacne the map a bit more, which, see above.

Although I think its also made worse by the fact that at lower-elo its not a problem (when people are losing at lower elo they just tend to surrender, and not realize the base is a mega-fortress), and since not that many people play TT to begin with, better TT player-base games are even less common so it makes it just that much less likely to get changed.

Muggsly 01-07-2012 07:00 AM

Just make it so you can't kite mobs onto the platform. I am not sure why they haven't done this since it seems like such a simple fix. Put a line on the platform and mobs cant' go past it and make the laser shorter than that line.

I had a game like this too but thankfully we had a ranged AD so we could sit and take enough pot shots at the tower while our super minions pushed. Was really annoying sitting in someones base for 20+ minutes trying to kill a tower. We just never attacked them and only the tower.

The other option is wait them out and just keep farming and hope you have the better end game team.

cwcriner 01-07-2012 07:20 AM

It is allowed because If you can't win on the final tower, you were out played.

Spiteful Specter 01-07-2012 09:02 AM

Get 3 GA's and suicide the nexus tower and it's pretty much GG

Jff Ckes 01-07-2012 10:31 AM

Should've had me there. I would have been rammus and would've Tanked that sh*t like a boss. thats how I normally win in these situatuions... Taunt Nasus. yall kill him, kill other two, WIN!

Dragonbone Sofa 01-07-2012 10:20 PM

Youre asking why is it allowed for you to not be able to destroy their nexus? For real duuuude? Come on, get your ELO up

Rindon Calsar 01-08-2012 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troy Spiral (Hozzszls 19413683)
Its "allowed" as riot doesnt care about TT (becasue the community doesnt care about TT) .

It is more the fact that this game is based and balanced around 5v5 not 3v3. If they were going to try to balance TT, they would have to try to balance it while keeping 5v5 balanced. We all know that will never happen because Riot isn't able to balance 5v5 as it stands now.

On topic of the thread: If you were that farmed up, you should have just built armor, tanked the turret and won.