League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   elite players ruining easy bot games? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1678440)

Zilla Fly 01-05-2012 03:00 PM

elite players ruining easy bot games?

I don't know about everyone else, but im tired of someone coming into an easy bot game and killing 30 bots, pushing into the base and quickening the game. my feeling is that easy bot games are for new players and folks trying out new champions.
I think that riot should institute a champion experience bar when, if a player gets over 300 kills with a champion, he or she wont be able to join easy bot games with that champion anymore.
What does everyone else think?

Schlumpe 01-05-2012 03:18 PM

To: Zilla Fly

I think that, that is a wonderful idea and i have seen it happening a lot to me on new champions and it makes my in game play just extremely horrible.

Neko tan 01-05-2012 03:53 PM

Its unfortunate but unavoidable. You're matched with people your level.

For example in Halo3 when level 50 tryhards would play social slayer. Same thing in easy bot games. All they're doing is bring annoying its not cheating. If anything its worse for them...

Dark Kuno 01-28-2012 10:29 AM

even pros needs to use AI games sometimes to fine tune the basics of a champ they want to play.

It is better for them to tart learning the fundamentals of a new champ in a bot game as opposed to a "live game".

In a bot game they can screw around and figure out the champs dynamics, builds, etc without risking negative impact to their Elo

Though with the new AI mode being introduced, I wouldn't mind seeing a restriction to the 3 tiers based on your unseen normal and/or ranked mode Elo.

Montresaurus 01-28-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zilla Fly (Hozzászólás 19360413)
I don't know about everyone else, but im tired of someone coming into an easy bot game and killing 30 bots, pushing into the base and quickening the game. my feeling is that easy bot games are for new players and folks trying out new champions.
I think that riot should institute a champion experience bar when, if a player gets over 300 kills with a champion, he or she wont be able to join easy bot games with that champion anymore.
What does everyone else think?

You could always setup a custom game. They only have easy bots, and then it's just you playing.

Nintendude92 01-28-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zilla Fly (Hozzászólás 19360413)
my feeling is that easy bot games are for new players and folks trying out new champions.

I join a game to try out a new champ. Using any kit against easy bots is just easy, especially with an ounce of experience. I can get all those kills and win easy, and so can most players.

The players struggling in beginner will still struggle in their lane.

Hop into custom until the new bots hopefully provide a wider set of options. Because for me personally, I join 1-2 games to get a feel for the kits and go straight to normals. I don't want to spend 40 minutes against easy bots.

iCoffee 01-29-2012 07:23 AM

I use bot games for things like on-hit Zilean. It still gets 20-30 kills, but where else could I reasonably play on-hit Zilean and win?

Strikerfox 01-29-2012 09:47 AM

I would suggest starting a new account. When you are level 30, thanks to masteries and runes, you win easy bots just by sneezing. I've done exactly what you described many times. It is not because I'm a try-hard or that I want to ruin the game for others. It is either because I'm trying a freebie champ for the first time and don't want to lose; or I only have 15 minutes but I want the first-win-of-the-day IP. Either way, I will warn the rest of the team in queue that I am going to play a rush game. If one person doesn't want that, they can leave. If the whole team doesn't want that, I will leave in respect to their wishes.

KAKAROTOohMY 01-29-2012 09:49 AM

alot of ELO player?

Cambrioleur 01-29-2012 01:56 PM

Bot games are best for first win of the day.

Takes 20 minutes and then you can do something else with your day.

The alternative is to play dominion or SR and have a chance to not win the game.