League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mecha, the Walking Gun (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1625444)

Stacona 12-21-2011 08:37 AM

Mecha, the Walking Gun

NAME: Mecha [MEH - KAH]
THEME: The Walking Gun
CHAMPION: So Mecha is a two-legged robot that uses powerful weaponry to deal massive damage to the enemy, he can also deal even more damage if he remains stationary for so long. As you can tell I will be using things like him and he for Mecha, even though he is a robot and thus no gender.

LORE: [May be changed / improved if a better lore is posted]
One day, Heimerdinger decided to create a super weapon in the form of a humanoid robot. But when Heimerdinger was recruited to be a champion in the League of Legends he immediately stopped working on Mecha and ended up forgetting about him completely. So Mecha just sat in a dark corner in Heimerdinger's old workshop being a dust collector until one day...
A furious storm grew one night, but it was quite peculiar since it had green lightning, which many believe the storm contained some kind of magic in it because of what happened next... Mecha was struck by this lightning activating his circuits, but it not only activated him, but the mysterious lightning also gave him, as far as others can tell, a 'soul'. He was able to feel emotions and make choices and decisions just like a human!
After some fellows from the League of Legends came and saw this creation, they were impressed by the weaponry on him and they wanted to make sure that Mecha would not harm any of the innocent.
"This was once my creation, but it changed completely since the last time I saw Mecha. This thing is not at all my original creation, but much better, and surely nothing I could create!" ~ Heimerdinger, The Revered Inventor

Basic Attack Range: 575
Quote:

Combat Mode (Passive):
Mecha uses a gatling gun which deals 50%, 40%, 30% Total Attack Damage as a 3 part basic attack for every basic attack, only the first bullet applies on-hit effects.
Additionally, if he stands still for 2.5 seconds he will deploy himself causing his abilities to gain additional effects.

Multi-Missiles (Q): Cooldown: 5/4.5/4/3.5/3 seconds; Cost: 30 mana; Range: 700 units as a line skill shot
Mecha launches three missiles which explode on impact dealing 60/65/70/75/80% on the first missile, 50/55/60/65/70% on the second missile, and 40/45/50/55/60% on the third missile of his Total Attack Damage and 50% of that damage as splash damage to nearby targets.

Deployed: First missile deals 70/75/80/85/90%, second missile deals 60/65/70/75/80%, third missile deals 50/55/60/65/70%; range of skill shot increased to 1,000 units

Frost Missile (W): Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds; Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 mana; Range: 800 units as a placement skill shot
Mecha launches a missile filled with liquid nitrogen to deal 70/120/170/220/270(+70%AP)(+70%Bonus AD) magic damage to all that are in the blast radius [250 units] and become frozen for 1 second and 20% chilled slowed for 1 second afterwards.

Deployed: Freeze duration 1.25 seconds, chill is 30% slow for 1.5 seconds; range of the ability increases to 1,000 units and blast radius of the ability to 300 units

Rocket Dash (E): Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds; Cost: 50 mana; Range: 750 units as an adjustable line skill shot
Mecha pulls out a large rocket from his back and rockets forward to deal 40/65/90/115/140(+100%Total AD) physical damage to the targets he charges through.

Deployed: Maximum dash range is increased to 1,000 units; damage increases by 50%

Double Gatling Guns (R) (Ultimate): Cooldown: 90/75/60 seconds; Cost: 100 mana
Passive: Mecha permanently gains 10/30/50% bonus attack speed.

Active: For the next 7 seconds Mecha transforms his other hand into a gatling gun that the first deals 50%, 40%, 30% Total Attack Damage for all three hits and the second deals 40%, 30%, 20% Total Attack Damage for all three hits respectively.
Additionally, each gun shreds 1/2/3% of the target's armour on the first bullet that stacks up to 10 times, the armour shred lasts for up to 10 seconds.

Deployed: Mecha's basic attack range is 750/825/900 units while Double Gatling Guns is still in effect.

Upon Selection
"Let's lock and load!"

Moving
"Affirmative."
"I'm there."
"On the move."
"No problem."
"Order confirmed."
"Roger, roger."
"Relocating."

Attacking
"Need something blown up?"
"Battle sequence initiated."
"I'm heavy metal."
"Disengaging power inhibitors!"
"Target sighted!"
"Allow me."

Taunt
"You can't run from me; my gun is faster."
"You move fast, but my bullets move faster."
"Today is a good day to die! I can't, but you can."

Joke
"I hear bullets taste like chicken. Tell me. Is that true?"

Upon using Double Gatling Guns
"Open fire!"
"Let's get mowing!"
"Eat lead, suckers!"
"Duck and cover!"

EIGHTEENTH EDIT:
Double Gatling Guns: Added a deploy feature to this ability, during the 7 seconds duration, if Mecha deploys himself during this time he will gain increased basic range to 750/825/900 units.

~ Stacona

HarimauKumbang 12-21-2011 08:42 AM

awesome champion ^^

Stacona 12-21-2011 08:46 AM

PAST EDITS:

FIRST EDIT:
20% chill/slow for 1 second has been added after the freezing effect for Frost Missile. The slow and slow time will be buffed if he was deployed prior to using the ability.
Decreased the cooldown on Rocket Dash to 18/16/14/12/10 seconds from 20/18/16/14/12 seconds.
Increased the cooldown on Double Gatling Guns to 40 seconds from 30 seconds.

SECOND EDIT:
Changed his ultimate, Double Gatling Guns, to be a cone skill shot from a single target nuke which buffed the range to 800 from 650 and gave a peak width of 500 for the cone. Damage per shot has been nerfed to 25% from 50% of his total physical damage, amount of shots has been buffed to 5/8/11 from 4/7/10 (total 10/16/22 from 8/14/20), added an armour reduction feature that will last for 4 seconds and reduces armour by 5 and stacks up to 10/16/22 times, made it for the duration to last 1.5 seconds and Mecha cannot move, but the ability can be canceled prematurely by either moving, using another ability, or telling him to basic attack a target. Increased the cooldown to 80/70/60 from 40 seconds.
Also while Mecha becomes deployed by his ultimate auto attacking is disabled, being deployed through his passive will still allow auto attacking as long as he is in range, he will not move while deployed unless the user tells him to.

THIRD EDIT:
Added a lore for Mecha: Tweaks, changes, different ideas, better understanding of the LoL universe, etc. to it is highly encouraged and welcomed. This is more of a starting a idea, let me know what you guys think about this lore and any improvements to it would be nice! Thank-you! ^.^

FOURTH EDIT:
Buffed the range to 900 from 800 and peak width to 550 from 500 on Double Gatling Guns.
During the duration of Double Gatling Guns he can use Frost Missile, but cannot use Multi-Missiles, Rocket Dash, basic attacks, and cannot move. Press the ultimate's hotkey again to cancel the ability early. Also being deployed will buff the armour reduction and the amount of time it lasts for, but will not buff his damage or amount of shots he uses for Double Gatling Guns.

FIFTH EDIT:
Changed the deploy feature to say specifically what it gives as a bonus than a 125% of the ability effect.
Nerfed the splash damage of Multi-Missiles to 50% from 50/55/60/65/70%.
Changed Double Gatling Guns to a new kind of ability to a straight 'cone' skill shot where the ability doesn't spread out but just stays straight which leads to a 1500 buff to the range from 900 and a 200 width nerf from 550 peak width.
Nerfed the cooldown to Frost Missile to 12/11/10/9/8 from 10/9/8/7/6 seconds.

SIXTH EDIT:
Nerfed Frost Missile's deployed feature to 1.25 seconds freeze from 1.5 seconds, and 1.5 seconds chill after the freeze effect from 2 seconds.

SEVENTH EDIT:
Quotes have been added, done up by Edasich, tweaked and edited by myself.

EIGHTH EDIT:
Rocket Dash mana cost adjusted to 90/95/100/105/110 from 80/90/100/110/120.

Changed Double Gatling Guns once again to something more suited for attack damage carries. So instead of a straight 'cone' skill shot that deals massive damage and shreds armour; it is now an ability that passively increases his attack speed (30/40/50%), another passive that activates during the duration of the ultimate that shreds armour(2/4/6) on each basic attack, and the active causing his other arm to convert into a second gun for a set duration(8/10/12 seconds) dealing two basic attacks at the same time which end up buffing (doubling) the damage on Combat Mode and Multi-Missiles.
The mana cost went down to 100 from 150, and cooldown down to a flat 60 seconds at all ranks from 80/70/60.

NINTH EDIT:
Added brief descriptions of Mecha's abilities near the beginning/top of the page.

TENTH EDIT:
Nerfed the newest version of Double Gatling Guns for the second gun to be dealing 50% of the damage of the first, original, gun.

ELEVENTH EDIT:
Nerfed Frost Missile's attack damage ratio to 120% bonus attack damage from 110% total attack damage.
Nerfed the mana cost to Frost Missile to 80/85/90/95/100 from 70/75/80/85/90.

TWELFTH EDIT:
Buffed the mana cost on Multi-Missiles to 20/25/30/35/40 from 30/35/40/45/50
Changed Multi-Missiles to be a 700 range skill shot to make things less complicated [maximize damage by a quick auto attack, Multi-Missile, auto attack combo]
Increased the cooldown on Rocket Dash to 20/18/16/14/12 seconds from 18/16/14/12/10, since this an escape tool most of the time
Rocket Dash is an adjustable skill shot, like Corki's Valkyrie, so one can choose to travel the farthest possible distance or just a short distance for quick re-positioning and kiting
Lowered the Attack Speed passive on Double Gatling Guns to 20/30/40% from 30/40/50% because of the overall nerf to Attack Speed items in Season 3
Tidied up a few things, updated things for Season 3 changes, and moved Cooldowns and Mana Costs to be just to the right of ability names {let me know if I missed anything}

THIRTEENTH EDIT:
Nerfed the mana cost on Multi-Missiles back to 30/35/40/45/50 from 20/25/30/35/40
Fixed some things up on his ultimate, Double Gatling Guns, that were left in there from previous changes to his basic abilities - the ability is still the same

FOURTEENTH EDIT:
Multi-Missiles' skill shot range, when deployed, increases to 1,000 units
Frost Missile's, when deployed, range increases to 1,000 units and blast radius increases to 300 units radius
Rocket Dash's damage, when deployed, increases by 50%

FIFTEENTH EDIT:
Adjusted the ratios on Frost Missile to 70% bonus AD and 70% AP from 120% bonus AD and 50% AP
Buffed Rocket Dash's mana cost to a flat 50 mana at all ranks from 90/95/100/105/110, since this ability should be cooldown reliant rather than mana reliant

SIXTEENTH EDIT:
Rocket Dash: Increased the range of the dash from 500 to 750 and increased the deploy dash range from 750 to 1,000 units.

Double Gatling Guns: Adjusted the cooldown from 60 flat seconds to 80/65/50 seconds and lowered the duration from 8/10/12 to 7 flat seconds. Nerfed the passive bonus attack speed from 20/30/40% to 10/20/30% bonus attack speed.

These changes were implemented because for Rocket Dash is suppose to be a majour dash ability so 500 range was a little short and it can be disrupted like Corki's Valkyrie so I gave it a range just slightly less than Corki- also Rocket Dash is not suppose to go through any walls unlike Corki. For his ultimate nerfs I wanted to lower the damage without changing actual damage numbers around so I greatly reduced the duration it lasts for especially compared to what the rank 3 used to be and increased the cooldown early on to reduce early game snowballing, the passive attack speed nerf is to also take away some power.

SEVENTEENTH EDIT:
Other: Changed the wording around, removed a lot of unnecessary text, and tidied things up a bit to make things look nice, neater, and less of a jumbled up mess. I also moved some things around, like where the range of the ability is indicated.

Combat Mode: Decreased the damage to 50%, 40%, 30% from 60%, 50%, 40% Total Attack Damage.
Lowered the time it takes to go into deploy mode to 2.5 from 3 seconds.

Multi-Missiles: Lowered the cooldown at earlier ranks to 5/4.5/4/3.5/3 from 7/6/5/4/3 seconds.
Lower the mana cost to a flat 30 mana at all ranks from 30/35/40/45/50 mana.
Decreased the deploy damage to first missile deals 70/75/80/85/90%, second missile deals 60/65/70/75/80%, third missile deals 50/55/60/65/70% from first missile deals 80/85/90/95/100%, second missile deals 70/75/80/85/90%, third missile deals 60/65/70/75/80% Total Attack Damage.

Frost Missile: Adjusted the mana cost to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/85/90/95/100 mana.
Increased the damage to 70/120/170/220/270 from 60/105/150/195/240 magic damage (ratios unchanged).

Double Gatling Guns: Increased the bonus attack speed for the passive to 10/30/50% from 10/20/30%
Increased the cooldown to 90/75/60 from 80/65/50 seconds.
Adjusted the damage to 50%, 40%, 30% and 40%, 30%, 20% Total Attack Damage for the first and second guns from 60%, 50%, 40% and 30%, 25%, 20% Total Attack Damage.
Changed the armour shred to 1/2/3% of the target's armour from a flat 2/4/6, clarified the shred works on the first bullet for each gun (2 stacks each basic attack turn), still stacks to a maximum of 10 times, increased the armour shred duration to 10 from 8 seconds.

Miffed Sheep 12-21-2011 08:48 AM

Lol, I love the idea. A bit more balanced, if I do say so, then your other champ. Quick question, though, would he apply on hit effects with ever sub hit? If so, you should change that up a bit. While I wouldn't mind a champ that could stack Tiamat well, it's a bit OP in this situation. Meaning 90% splash with one Tiamat, and one basic attack. Which in itself is pretty strong.

+1~

Edit: Oh, and Viktor is coming soon. So you'll have a support, (Oriana I guess, or even blitz), Tank (Blitz again), Caster (Viktor), Ranged AD Carry (Mecha), and now you just need a jungler. Preferably AD. Maybe a lumberjack robot. :P

HarimauKumbang 12-21-2011 08:49 AM

oh i see..i want make mecha to but i have no idea for that ahah...but i have champ to her name Ehko,The Guardian Of Forest

Stacona 12-21-2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miffed Sheep (Hozzászólás 18763690)
Lol, I love the idea. A bit more balanced, if I do say so, then your other champ. Quick question, though, would he apply on hit effects with ever sub hit? If so, you should change that up a bit. While I wouldn't mind a champ that could stack Tiamat well, it's a bit OP in this situation. Meaning 90% splash with one Tiamat, and one basic attack. Which in itself is pretty strong.

+1~

Edit: Oh, and Viktor is coming soon. So you'll have a support, (Oriana I guess, or even blitz), Tank (Blitz again), Caster (Viktor), Ranged AD Carry (Mecha), and now you just need a jungler. Preferably AD. Maybe a lumberjack robot. :P

It isn't a basic attack, but acts the same way as his basic attacks, you can gain an on-hit effect between his basic attacks like Siphoning Strike - but Multi-Missiles (Q) will not have basic attack item effects like sheen, critical strikes, tiamat, etc. which means it cannot be dodged which has no relevance since dodge is being taken out anyways =) but his basic attacks can obviously gain tiamat effects and only the first shot gains sheen, not all three that would be OP - and each hit has its own critical strike, so if two of the shots crit the third may not, but it all happens at one time. So let's say you have 50% critical strike chance, first shot has a 50% chance, second shot has a 50% chance and third shot has a 50% chance - it can be very powerful than most AD carries with Infinity Edge or much weaker since there is a lot more luck involved even though the chances to crit are even better, but the crit does less obviously

Stacona 12-21-2011 11:16 AM

and bump - leave more comments =)

Stacona 12-21-2011 11:59 AM

bump - more reviews =)

Stacona 12-22-2011 07:20 PM

bump

Jaykoboy 12-22-2011 08:07 PM

Actually sounds pretty interesting. I like the 'dig in' feature of his passive, although that's a bit hard to pull off. If a guy gets too close, he might start to auto-attack them, and when they move away, he follows them and loses his bonuses. Maybe this would work better:

Deploy (Passive): After not moving for three seconds, Mecha deploys himself, locking into the ground. While locked, disables are reduced by 50%, ability effects are increased by 25%, and damage taken is reduced by 5%. Mecha will not follow enemies that move within his attack radius while deployed. Deploy deactivates when Mecha moves himself through any means.

A bit complicated, but still works. Also, a little typo in your original: 125% means that they double in strength and then some. 25% means a 25% increase. You multiply it by 1.25, but it's not 125%. That would be multiplying it by 2.25.

-Jaykoboy-