League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   @Riot Every Game Of Dominion I had (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1609856)

Aria Sachou 12-16-2011 09:01 PM

@Riot Every Game Of Dominion I had

5 Attachment(s)
For the past month or so with Dominion
I've had 90% of all my games contain a dc on enemy team or my team.
And its never 2 or 3 its always one, and usually at the start of the game when the loading screen just finishes.

I've been Dced many times before, but only in dominion, not SR or ai games, Just dominion games. And when I dc no one else does. It is always one. I manage to reconnect unlike some other people.
This is troublesome because people on the dc team report the dc causing a potentially unneeded ban.

Symptoms: Can still click and open shop, but cannot move, or purchase any items.
Can sometimes still type.
Restarting the launcher works but it says that the previous launcher was in need of a "retry"
It is very hard to reconnect, it takes 2 to 3 tries.

Usually they come back at around early-mid game
Or leave mid to late game and the game ends before they get back

There was even one case where we had an ally dc on our team
and when he came back an enemy dced.
Weird thing was that everyone who got DCed said that they were find until Lol suddenly closed on them.
It never happened to me but always to other players.

Can Riot please at least take a look into this?
It makes the winners of Dominion feel that they won unfairly and the losers feed like they were cheated out of a victory.

I'm gonna start recording all the leaves. Bumping everytime.
Note this is not all of the leave records so there is more

Dec 30th: I got dced this time, This has never happened to me in Dominion before so I guess this is a first.
My Champ stopped moving and everyone elses were moving at a 2 fps I saw my hp go down then up then back down and when my screen went back to 50-60 fps my passive icathian surprise was already over, (I damaged no one) then when I respawned I could not move but I could click and open the shop tab, but I could not buy anything.
I had to quit and restart the application.
Even after the restart I occasionally had lag spikes where everyone would stop moving and then teleport to a location further away.
The DC is the third picture

Update: I decide to go back to playing dominion again... And a player on my team dcs again.
ugh Heimer lost bot to gangplank because he first lagged then dced from the lag

Update: Graves lagging in and out of the game. He was afk then not afk.

Cryswar 12-16-2011 10:34 PM

I've been getting a massive streak of leavers, too. I was winning 7/10 or 8/10 games for quite a while, but now if you look at my match history it's mostly losses... yeah, because of leavers. Even when they're on the enemy team they still suck, because then it's not even a vaguely fair game.

Aria Sachou 12-17-2011 07:54 PM

bump

Aria Sachou 12-28-2011 01:11 PM

Now recording

The LORD saves 12-28-2011 01:41 PM

Last night I had 8 matches in a row with DC's before I stopped counting. The second to last match of the evening EVERYONE disconnected, then had to manually reconnect.

Mehendre 12-29-2011 02:31 AM

jup jup :) leavers are all over dominion and afk'ers... but i dont get it some people really seem to have connection issues or something but when youre in the us youre closer to the server so you should have a better Ping then i have and im connectiong from Austria but ive had in over 400 Games only 2 disconnects so hows that possible? im up for death penalty for leaver or afk'ers

PS: thats offtopic but this little charakter pictures in Victory/Lose screen look different from mine are they new or is that an american thing? .__.

ecneregilleb 12-29-2011 03:47 AM

Quote:

PS: thats offtopic but this little charakter pictures in Victory/Lose screen look different from mine are they new or is that an american thing? .__.
Im in America, and I was kinda curious about them too. Mine dont look like that either.

On the topic of the leavers though, I havent had such horrid luck with them (LATELY [knock on wood]) but i have in the past. Im level 30 and i only play draft though, i never play blind anymore because of the leavers/afkers/lack of team play/lack of team comp/etc...

Aria Sachou 12-29-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mehendre (Hozzászólás 19081058)
jup jup :) leavers are all over dominion and afk'ers... but i dont get it some people really seem to have connection issues or something but when youre in the us youre closer to the server so you should have a better Ping then i have and im connectiong from Austria but ive had in over 400 Games only 2 disconnects so hows that possible? im up for death penalty for leaver or afk'ers

Chinese Art Mode
Go search it up
I'm using the NA client but I replaced the art files with the Chinese art.
So the client is stil the same

blackDAILO 12-29-2011 05:22 PM

I've been having extreme lag issues for the past couple days. Luckily most of the time I was able to stay in the game since the lag spike lasts for about 20-30 seconds or so.

Sometimes just after the queue, LoL would refuse to go into the load screen (the one with all the summoner's face) and simply sit in the queue with 0 second left. I had to manually close LoL and reconnect the game.

BTW I live in the Los Angeles area and have 30- ping to the riot server.

Seems like I am not alone.

Ascleph 12-29-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackDAILO (Hozzászólás 19106108)
Sometimes just after the queue, LoL would refuse to go into the load screen (the one with all the summoner's face) and simply sit in the queue with 0 second left. I had to manually close LoL and reconnect the game.

That happened to me a few times and also getting stuck in the loading screen after everyone already started playing.