League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Who Thinks They Should Make Tryndamere Less OP (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1604724)

1098PhantomThief 12-15-2011 02:13 PM

Who Thinks They Should Make Tryndamere Less OP

In my opinion, Tryndamere is the most OP Champion in the game. He is so OP and he is only 1k; he doesnt have mana and he has heal, he gains crit and damage, and not to mention his famous undying rage.

dc talk fan 12-15-2011 02:21 PM

I'm sorry but Tryn is just not OP. His rage is VERY easy to counter. Ignite him a second or three after it starts and he has no chance of getting away. He's basically just like any other AD carry. If he gets fed he can win games. But that's why he's a carry. He can CARRY his team. Anyone with range should be able to harass the tar out of him. Without runes or masteries he is insanely squishy, especially early game. He's just not that hard of a champion to defend against. Yes he can carry his entire team if he gets fed. But so can Yi, Cait, Kog, Vayne, Ashe and a dozen others.

Deinbeck 12-15-2011 02:44 PM

Can't you cleanse ignite?

Kyrim 12-15-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deinbeck (Hozzászólás 18540627)
Can't you cleanse ignite?

yes

Jadelert 12-15-2011 06:21 PM

Tryn not op?! what the hell i have seen so many game getting carry by a tryn man this is juste so stupid.. either you buy armor or prevent him all game long to dont feed him.. he alway have a way to come back in the game.. either is the jungle .. the minion you dont have time to defend.. or he is just clearing everyone after a battle.. his ult need a nerf.. his ult need to be like kayle ult with way less time to kill everybody..

yeah "easy" to counter just put ignite on him when he rage.. but man by the time he die from that ignite he already killed the whole team.. which team can fight a 2 vs 4 ?... not much

stop saying tryn is not op.. he is op he need a nerf on his ult.

Btw i have over 1800 game played and since i started played league of legends.. not once was tryn nerfed or was he called weak

TheOneMillion 12-15-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jadelert (Hozzászólás 18549246)
Tryn not op?! what the hell i have seen so many game getting carry by a tryn man this is juste so stupid.. either you buy armor or prevent him all game long to dont feed him.. he alway have a way to come back in the game.. either is the jungle .. the minion you dont have time to defend.. or he is just clearing everyone after a battle.. his ult need a nerf.. his ult need to be like kayle ult with way less time to kill everybody..

yeah "easy" to counter just put ignite on him when he rage.. but man by the time he die from that ignite he already killed the whole team.. which team can fight a 2 vs 4 ?... not much

stop saying tryn is not op.. he is op he need a nerf on his ult.

Btw i have over 1800 game played and since i started played league of legends.. not once was tryn nerfed or was he called weak

Dont you think the reason that "not once was he nerfed" is because riot likes where hes at?...

grumpy goblin 12-15-2011 11:26 PM

Trynd needs a good hard nerf. It's not just his ult - his toolkit is just too good. Riot peobably doesn't need him because people buy a lot of skins for him.

Raistla 12-15-2011 11:31 PM

Trynd is slightly overpowered, but currently NOT the most OP champion in league. He is simply hard to counter, and is incredibly versatile, being capable of going top, jungle, and sometimes even mid. However, any champion with a high enough burst to keep him from farming in lane is more than strong enough to deny him enough to counter him, however, he snowballs really easily since he technically has unlimited HP for 6 seconds when his ult is on, so if his team can pick up his slack, if he's not doing so good, then yes he is very capable of carrying teams

Chocolatet 12-16-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1098PhantomThief (Hozzászólás 18539253)
In my opinion, Tryndamere is the most OP Champion in the game. He is so OP and he is only 1k; he doesnt have mana and he has heal, he gains crit and damage, and not to mention his famous undying rage.

Threse Trynd posts never go away....

If you think Trynds OP, you should see my endless rage thats being fed by these noob posts.

Prometheius 12-16-2011 01:03 AM

One Cleanse vs 2 exhausts and 1 ignite min on all teams + all the other CC. So good.