League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Madred's Bloodrazor (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=15924)

fagballs 10-05-2009 10:49 AM

Madred's Bloodrazor
 
I am curious as to the passive ability on Madred's Bloodrazor. It says "Passive", but it doesn't say Unique. So, does this mean Bloodrazor's passive ability stacks, or did Riot forget to pop the Unique tag in there?

DarkenDragon 10-05-2009 10:56 AM

if its similar to Dota, it'll be stackable on diminished returns, meaning if you have 100% hit chance, you only have 15% chance on hitting the target with 400 damage, but if it misses and you have another bloodrazor, you'll only have a 15% chance on the remaining 85% of the hit chance, meaning instead of 15% it'll really be 12.75% chance and each razor after that will be lower and lower, so its not really worth it to stack em

SG GodFlow 10-05-2009 11:43 AM

By Bloodrazor, I'm assuming he's referring to the item which grants 2.5% of max(?) health as damage on each hit. It probably will stack, though neigh-impossible due to its very high cost.

fagballs 10-05-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkenDragon (Hozzászólás 170359)
if its similar to Dota, it'll be stackable on diminished returns, meaning if you have 100% hit chance, you only have 15% chance on hitting the target with 400 damage, but if it misses and you have another bloodrazor, you'll only have a 15% chance on the remaining 85% of the hit chance, meaning instead of 15% it'll really be 12.75% chance and each razor after that will be lower and lower, so its not really worth it to stack em

Wrong item bro, Bloodrazor.

ImaBastard 10-05-2009 12:11 PM

Way to read, Darken.

h4rdcor3 10-05-2009 01:18 PM

I would assume so as it is not unique. but at 3800 each, you have to have a team doing MASSIVE hp stack for it to actually be decent

Candesce 10-05-2009 02:55 PM

Especially since, IIRC, the damage is subject to MR, and can't crit or hit buildings. As a pure dps item, the Bloodrazor isn't very impressive.

ImaBastard 10-06-2009 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h4rdcor3 (Hozzászólás 170721)
I would assume so as it is not unique. but at 3800 each, you have to have a team doing MASSIVE hp stack for it to actually be decent

How so?

2.5% of 100 or 1000 is still 2.5%. The damage to HP ratio will remain the same.

ReclusiveVoa 10-06-2009 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candesce (Hozzászólás 170927)
Especially since, IIRC, the damage is subject to MR, and can't crit or hit buildings. As a pure dps item, the Bloodrazor isn't very impressive.

Unless if it's the late game, you're an attspeed dps, and there's mass hp stack on the enemy team. But ya, it's kinda too situational, though it's a nice growth item from CreepClaws.

Vindico Atrum 10-06-2009 09:12 AM

I usually play 2 bloodrazors on warwick, since his ult is fast attacks. They DO stack, but they are subject to magic resistance. Still, with the +80dmg, +80 atkspd and the 5% damage a shot, I find I can mince anyone 1v1. 3800 a shot is expensive, warwick is really the only one who can justify two, since his ult hits VERY hard with these. Can basically gaurantee to get them below 40% with ult+hungering, then its a simple chase.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:05 AM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc