League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Why all the ap shacos? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1586635)

Epiphanyinc 12-11-2011 08:29 PM

Why all the ap shacos?

Why does every AP shaco I see in dominion claim that AD is useless? One said "deathfire and focus fire and AD shaco is dead". Its been like a trend, All the ap shacos I've seen have been in last place, horrible score, very few captures and neutralizations and overall feeder K/D, all they do is hide behind boxes and watch teammates die. I am going to play AD shaco in dominion until my page is filled with just AD shaco, so the scores will show which one works better -_-

Stimuz 12-11-2011 08:32 PM

Cause a good AP Shaco is better than a good AD Shaco. Both can be overpowered as hell though, and being a good AD Shaco is much easier so I sort of agree. Having shaco as the one AP on a team is also ridic, but when its 2 AP 2 AD top it can be better to go AD for that imba 3 AD 1 AP lineup.

AnyOtherEnemy 12-11-2011 08:55 PM

AP Shaco is good against ******* who walk into the jungle alone, but he's extremely squishy and tends to suck at actually engaging on a point.

I think a hybrid is better, I usually go for Trinity + Haunting Guise to get the most out of all his magic damage from Box/E, but also get good DPS when using straight up attacking/clone DPS.

Epiphanyinc 12-11-2011 09:08 PM

Dont worry i'm compiling a match history of nothing but AD shaco win or lose. Although this is for Dominion because I hear lots of people saying how useless he is in dominion

Epiphanyinc 12-11-2011 09:34 PM

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/Epiphanyinc1440/AD_Shaco_1.jpg

Edit: (I realize I don't know how IMG codes work so a direct link is all I can think of for a viewable version where everything is readable)

Quick Rawr 12-11-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epiphanyinc (Hozzászólás 18340371)
Dont worry i'm compiling a match history of nothing but AD shaco win or lose. Although this is for Dominion because I hear lots of people saying how useless he is in dominion

I've never heard that... only how useful and powerful he is. One of the most common bans behind Rammus

Clairmor 12-11-2011 10:20 PM

This is just to good to pass up Hehe. I've played a lot of dominion as Shaco this week, I would say 90% of my games maybe. I think the reason they say AD is useless is because they just got rolled in 3 hits by and AD Shaco whacka whacka. Most of my games with AD Shaco I place #1 some rare occasions double anyone's score meanwhile AP Shaco has the lowest scores. I think maybe some newer players who are dominion fans saw the Shaco spotlight and assumed it was the best way to go, I've seen that happen a few times. Ap Shaco players could just be hoping the enemy team will be dumb enough to chase him into the brush. Not sure really and not sure why so many AP either. I've seen quite a few. I will always prefer AD Shaco but some may just prefer AP.

Epiphanyinc 12-11-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clairmor (Hozzászólás 18342677)
This is just to good to pass up Hehe. I've played a lot of dominion as Shaco this week, I would say 90% of my games maybe. I think the reason they say AD is useless is because they just got rolled in 3 hits by and AD Shaco whacka whacka. Most of my games with AD Shaco I place #1 some rare occasions double anyone's score meanwhile AP Shaco has the lowest scores. I think maybe some newer players who are dominion fans saw the Shaco spotlight and assumed it was the best way to go, I've seen that happen a few times. Ap Shaco players could just be hoping the enemy team will be dumb enough to chase him into the brush. Not sure really and not sure why so many AP either. I've seen quite a few. I will always prefer AD Shaco but some may just prefer AP.

But the AP shacos I get NEVER set up box fortresses, they just a bunch of tryhards. The score in the first screenshot I posted we had a renekton who was afk for the first 3-5 minutes which explains the loss :\

Edit: Good to see at least some people agree AD Shaco isn't "useless", the vayne in that match I could cut her down like butter just like she could do to me if she got that wall stun off before i built thornmail.

brossef 12-11-2011 11:08 PM

because ap shaco can kill you when your in ur jungle and hes on windmill,

brossef 12-11-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epiphanyinc (Hozzászólás 18341196)
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/Epiphanyinc1440/AD_Shaco_1.jpg

Edit: (I realize I don't know how IMG codes work so a direct link is all I can think of for a viewable version where everything is readable)

in case ur new to dominion kills really dont matter, all this shows is that you could kill people but had ****ty team playing skills because u lost wit a score like that