League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   It's official guys, i'll quit playing LoL. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1585739)

SuperTrollBR 12-11-2011 03:31 PM

It's official guys, i'll quit playing LoL.

1. This is not a "troll" thread.
2. My nickname has nothing with the purpose of this thread.
3. Yes, i'm br for real.
4. Yes, i'm a tryhard. A very old one.

I just got tired of being yelled, trolled and reported in-game because of teamplaying lack, personal stress and a bit of skill lack of myself. So I just decided to create this thread and tell you guys my history of life, the history of someone that been always a loser, and I lose again in this game.

I bought RP the first time last month, and i was saving $65 bucks for a $35 dollar RP charge ($35 dollar = around $65 reais) but guess I won't do that, and if I do that on purpose, it's only to support riot because i really like this game and i want it to get even more popular, and bring a server to brazil, because there's a bunch of another tryhards like me here that suffer a lot with the ping and connection issues.

--

So my name is T, i just went to 18 last saturday (In Brazil you can drink and drive after 18) and I have depression problems since 13 or 14. I kissed 1 girl in my entire life and spent most time of my life playing online games such as DotA, WoW, Tibia, Priston Tale, RuneScape, Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends etc.

My history in LoL began around 2006 or 2007 when I downloaded warcraft for the first time and went in Garena to my first matches. I remember till today: My first played DotA champion were Chen (a really hard hero to master due to his summons), and i quit playing him for months until I learned him proper rofl.

The DotA scenery in brazil was pretty cool, we had a brazilian team competing in global stuff and i remember good replays i watched from Kuroky, Fnatic and MyM. Then with the age of 14 I got kicked out of my house due to repeat my grade at school on purpose (I quit school that year). I had depression problems because i used to love a girl and couldn't even talk to her haha. So I went to my dad's house (My parents were divorced) and i couldn't play DotA there, the internet totally sucked and i had a bad computer. That was the most awkward and bizarre year of my life - I just can't live with my father.

Past one year, I repeat the same grade on school, and quit my father's house. I came back to my mom's house and tried to adjust my life, I did great on a test for a great school in the city, went in 3rd position, and did that year. I kissed my first girl a couple weeks ago. But I still suck at life, because no matter how hard I try to do something, i still suck at it.

So that year I met LoL. It was around April or March? I remember I began to play in Vayne's patch. I used to play A LOT of AD carries because of my last hitting, which came good from my DotA experience. That helped me a lot. I had several another accounts to testing and experimenting runes and champion combinations, but later i found out that it's not worth to play on a smurf account and came back to this first one.

I decided to name my summoner as SuperTrollBR because i was expecting to rock really hard, and play HARD AS ****, like RAPING EVERYONE and say "hoho you got pwned by a supertroll". And i did that a lot of times, hehe... I watched some top tier players streams like HotShotGG (i like his individual playstyle, i play somehow similar to him), Saintvicious (when I was doing main jungling, i learned a lot from him and Jatt), Bigfatlp (When CLG was #1 in the scenery I watched a lot of his streams too) and the later days i used to watch Shushei's and RainMan.

I choose to main AP mid because that was a really hard role, and in my last team (which i got kicked off) we were missing an ap carry mid. I do well with any role you put me, so I grabbed it and went on. I bought Zilean, Gragas, Karthus, Anivia, Annie, Morgana, Kassadin and any other ap carry you can imagine, i'm missing like 4 or 5 atm that I would buy the next days with the $35 dollar RP boost, but I guess that's not going to happend.

Last week I got banned due to the tribunal. Probably because of a 4/14 match as Kennen, which I was kamikazing to nuke their team (Well, when nobody on your team engages the fight you kinda need to force them... Overextenders needs to get punished, too bad it's not everyone that gets it) And that made me really sad. But its k. I went on vacation, my birthday was last saturday and everything was fine.

So i came to play again today. And i totally sucked as expected (5 days without playing, that's a lot). I play'd a couple matches, did a good job on a Gragas match and on a Karthus match, but the last one made me real sad. I must explain you guys how i went 0/10 as Ryze.

So I were mid as Ryze with a jungler Rammus against a Leblanc and Nocturne. We all know how strong the ganks are in the early game, and how strong the early game is in the match length. Well, Nocturne ganked me several times and I died twice. Rammus didn't ganked me and started to call me a gayboy or something. Bro, I have personality problems. I have feelings too. I don't feel like giving a **** for something a random scrub from the other side of the world tell me, but I get really sad when I suck and ppl start to yell at me. I gotta tell you, League of Legends community is the worst one I've ever seen in my life.

So i began to troll intentionally. Yes, i came here to the forum, after a 3 day tribunal ban to admit you guys I TROLLED A RANKED MATCH, but since i'm not planning to play anymore, i don't really care much about my account being banned... That 9 players in the Ryze match will probably work on that.

So I decided i'll stop playing. I'm really stressed of this: I really love this game and I really had the dream to play in a competitive team, but I really suck at everything in my life. I have some scars in my left arm of self-cutting... Rofl. I remember that once in the tribunal forum a random guy told me that telling yourself to cut your wrists or something like that would be bannable... Well, that Rammus told me to kill myself, and i really doubt something is going to happend with him... His nick is not SuperTrollBR.

Most people may think that i'm really trolling and this is a troll thread... Well, you're wrong. It took like 15 minutes to write this and give you guys my experience of sucking at life, so I promise you that i'm not trolling.

Actually, if I play'd around 1000 LoL matches, I trolled around 3: The first one, a random one and the last one as Ryze.

So all I suggest you guys from community is to be more cool, I mean, you guys are way too racist and aggressive. The world needs love everywhere, not hate. I suck at life, but I know i'm good enough to know that all we need is some love.

And Riot, relax, i'm just a 18 year old child, i'll give you that $35 dollar RP charge. I want LoL to be the 1st game in the world... Or at least I wanted to. Well, this is my sad history. I'll probably fap now, check my forever alone facebook and waste my night bloggin at 9gag, because i'm just too stressed to play today. I'll probably play a bit tomorrow, but i'll probably get banned soon, so, whatever.

That's it. PEACE

Gankattk 12-11-2011 03:52 PM

I used to get mad at League until I took an arrow to the knee.

Kazfiel 12-11-2011 05:12 PM

Could anyone translate this for me?

Edit: Half of it is incomprehensible. Why do I get downvoted, give me at least a tl;dr.

As far as I can tell its QQ, trolls. QQ I got banned. QQ life's not fair.

Ashrend 12-11-2011 05:23 PM

Its just a game.

Quang Shing 12-11-2011 05:26 PM

You deserve it because you're Brazilian.

shisno123 12-11-2011 05:27 PM

it really is just a game bro

Kazfiel 12-11-2011 05:31 PM

"I used to be a Brazilian like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee and was k."

Ironic because I actually have a ****ed up knee. And I really was god awful at English. But then I couldnt go out and play any more, started playing videogames and studying, and now I'm 10 years older, smarter and I look a ****ton better then most because I had to lift weights for my knee.

Moral? Go do something meaningful, LoL is just a thing to kill time with. Come back sometime, play a game or two, then leave to do something else for a week.

Pretty sure that when you're old and dieing you won't be thinking "if only I'd gotten to 2000+ elo..."

Navex575 12-11-2011 05:40 PM

I feel terrible that you've had such a rough experience, I agree that sometimes the community is a 12 year old child, and I hope you find something to help you through whatever is going on in your life.

Schnuffles 12-11-2011 06:12 PM

tldr

Queen Sejuani 12-11-2011 06:27 PM

My god, what an obvious troll...the last paragraph just proves it,