League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Leader of iG(China) White's thought on each CLG-CA/CDE member (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1582051)

Diskence 12-10-2011 02:21 PM

Leader of iG(China) White's thought on each CLG-CA/CDE member

I will translate this but only for the CDE/CLG-CA because that's where most of his comments are on. THIS IS BEFORE WCG HAPPENED.
Original Post:http://lol.178.com/201112/117249411591_3.html

TSM's Support - Xpecial: The man crowned as number one support of the world. He is also our team iG Chris's idol. Every single support champion he can play it as 100%. Especially Alistar, Xpecial's best champion The difference between Xpecial and other support is that he was NA server's SoloRank number 1 before. Very good at AP carry. When the NA server's solo rank number 1 becomes a support, it is unbelievable.

TSM AP Carry Reginald: Madman Reginald. Leader of TSM and caller. Also NA server's solo rank number 1. Extremely aggressive. Probably world's number 1 aggressive player. Very good at Leblanc, Brand, Zilean. Fought against him with TF when he was Zilean. His Zilean is very aggressive, always bomb me like crazy. However too aggressive and becomes easily baited.

CLG Jungler - Saintvicious: My favorite Jungler is Saint, because he carried me on NA Solo rank a few times with his Olaf! haha. Saint is a very special player, both his playstyle and jungle path are very unpredictable. Sometimes he comes out at lvl 2 with no health to harrase and bait people.

Top Laner of CDE - Dyrus: World number 1 Alchemist(I think it is referring to Singed?) World number 1 Jax. Whenever facing against Dyrus Alchemist(singed?) must be banned. He has always been using teleport up top. Very weird person and likes to troll. Uses weird style to play high ranking Solo Rank on NA server. Right now is the CDE top laner, don't know what he will be doing in WCG!

CLG's AD Carry - Chauster: The crowned most versatile player of NA. Very good personal mechanic skills, very versatile. No matter ADcarry or APcarry, Chauster can play AD like Chaox and AP like bigfatlp. A long time ago in Solomid's one vs one tournament Chauster's Ezreal vs Bigfat's Ezreal, Bigfat couldnt' even beat Chauster.

TSM's AD - Chaox: My favorite and my idol. Very good friend of mine, we said we would go drinking in Korea! Chaox is a very consistent AD player, good with all AD carry. Also NA server solo rank number 1. Personal skill is very good not to mention he switched from solo lane to AD bot lane and still does well. I often joke with Tabe saying "Tabe when will you be better than Chaox?"

CLG AP Carry - Bigfatlp (Long time NA server Solo rank 1, smurf is number 2, another smurf top 10/top20): When I used to play NA server, I was always afraid to go up against Bigfatlp. His AP carry is too scary. No matter team fight positioning or summoner skill usage he does them all very well. Alot of the people from NA copy his rune and mastery page. Very versatile player, can play all position except for jungle. But I feel that Bigfat has been in a slump, lately his performance has been very normal. Personally think Chauster is better than bigfat.

CLG Top - Hotshotgg (Long time solo rank number 1) I don't know what to say about Hotshot. On the internet I hate him, but when I meet him irl he is so nice. Hotshot's mechanic skills seems to be a little bit weaker than other members. Good at Nidalee, Chogath. Also the crowned number 1 nidalee player in the world (Something I also agree with!). I have also been raped by his Nidalee before =_=.

Previous CLG Support - Elementz: Clg's old support player. First player to create the tier list. Elementz has always been so-so. Never had any spectatcular move. About this time Elementz being kicked out of CLG, to be honest I knew this would eventually happen so it came as no surprise. Back then when I was playing Solo que on NA server there has already been rumors. But I still wish they keep him because he has been in CLG for so long.

TSM jungler- TheOddOne: Jungle king, first Nunu user. Oddone's understanding of the jungle is better than all others. He himself is a very nice person and always ready to help. When I was still at HKEGG he always taught me about stuff in the jungle. He is my teacher! Allowed me to change to Jungle player during TGA and WCG.

Shirk 12-10-2011 02:23 PM

I read it in an asian voice.

Seoo 12-10-2011 02:24 PM

that guys a beast ap tf

Ben Ben Ben Be 12-10-2011 02:25 PM

Haha this is awesome

ICaseyHearMeRoar 12-10-2011 02:25 PM

Hotshotnidaleegg kick my brudda in the ass!

NPCDoran 12-10-2011 02:25 PM

lol he praises everyone except elementz

Tsundere 12-10-2011 02:25 PM

This is great, I love reading things like this from players you don't usually hear much from

KonFewShuN 12-10-2011 02:26 PM

TSM's Support - Xpecial: The man crowned as number one support of the world. He is also our team iG Chris's idol. Every single support champion he can play it as 100%. Especially Alistar, Xpecial's best champion The difference between Xpecial and other support is that he was NA server's SoloRank number 1 before. Very good at AP carry. When the NA server's solo rank number 1 becomes a support, it is unbelievable.

this guy clearly has never seen Nhat Nguyen play support.

Demp 12-10-2011 02:29 PM

Very modest.

LeSalauD 12-10-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KonFewShuN (Hozzászólás 18287452)

this guy clearly has never seen Nhat Nguyen play support.

Clearly you've never seen xpecial.