League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Vote to kick (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1573295)

Creatine Dramas 12-08-2011 01:05 AM

Vote to kick

Suggestion:
I really hate to say but bunch of people are just in the game to troll, or annoy others, or just want to drag people down, we have to have a system where we can kick people in the champ select screen. So we don't have to leave and get the consequences of 5 minutes wait, because of stupid idiots like them. Why can't you make this happen?

Troll: hi I am going to troll, I don't care about this game.
Me: why would you troll and make others hate you, and lose the game.
Troll: Because I can, and I never got banned from doing so, plus people need to go outside.
Me: I don't need to go outside! You do! Because you are playing just because you are bored and wants to annoy people.
Troll: Well you can leave the game. Bye!
Me: F*** this I am leaving!

In that scene, Troll wins, I lose and I got to wait 5 minutes before next game, I know there are always Troll in a game, but if they declare they are one before the game start, we should be able to kick the F out of them, and not wait to lose the game or someone else to dodge the game, or myself paying the 5 minutes leaving punishments, if it is just once and 5 minutes that is alright but if it is freaking 15 minutes then Hell no, but then again I chose to leave the game and do something else instead of getting trolled.

But isn't the point of the system to help people enjoy the game and if people kept leaving and do something else then the system fails or the fun is ruined just because of one troll.

Please consider this, thank you!

Chuckles Manfred 12-08-2011 01:44 AM

Yeah, there really has to be some system for dealing with teams that are guaranteed to not lead to a fun game, without requiring one person to be the whipping boy. If a troll is going to ruin a game, you shouldn't have to punish the person who stops that from happening.

JustMyBassCannon 12-08-2011 11:36 AM

Kicking people in queue?

There are tons of ways that could be abused. I probably would very rarely get to play jungling as Shyvana because I go smiteless...

Sure, trolls are a problem, but really there's not much you can do either way. Either don't have the kicking system and deal with a troll, or do have the kicking system and a group of trolls constantly kick you from games.

Creatine Dramas 12-08-2011 04:14 PM

Lol How can a group of trolls kick you from games, if there is only one every game?

Creatine Dramas 12-08-2011 04:14 PM

I don't see scenario where there are 4 trolls in game? or even 3?

Edited: Plus There is no way toc reate 3 man ranked game or 4 man ranked game it is only 2 or 5. Unless you invite 4 trolls yourelf, Which is obviously an idiot

RiotKiddington 12-08-2011 06:03 PM

In my personal opinion there are many problems with your kick system:
1) Kicking player who not supposed to get picked. For example, kick player who don't speak your language, from the same country (as on EU servers) or kick player who picked champion that's against the majority's point of view.

2) Used intentionally to dodge queue during ranked game to prevent against certain other team, or used intentionally to select match with an easier opponent for competitive reasons.

3) Once troll knows about this system, they will just be quite during champion select, and start trolling after the vote period. So this system can be easily defeated. If you extend the vote into the game itself, then you have issue 1 and 2 all over again.

4) There could be more than 1 troll per game (by probability theory), how is the voting system going to kick 2 or more "trolls". It then comes down to the question of who gets to decide who is a troll?

There are few other cases I could think of. So for me, I still like to spend the engineering resources on improving the matching making system, LeaverBuster system, reporting system, stats system and the Tribunal system. With these 5 systems improved, it will act better in stopping trolls.

HiddenMartyr 12-08-2011 06:08 PM

I have a suggestion for this. How about we allow only the team captain to initiate a vote to kick? This would drastically cut down not only abuse cases, but games where you have a disruptive teammate as well. The majority vote would insure its a fair chance and not just someone attempting to dodge.

RiotKiddington 12-08-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiddenMartyr (Hozzászólás 18214467)
I have a suggestion for this. How about we allow only the team captain to initiate a vote to kick? This would drastically cut down not only abuse cases, but games where you have a disruptive teammate as well. The majority vote would insure its a fair chance and not just someone attempting to dodge.

1) In non-ranked team there is no such concept of team captain.

2) what happen if the captain is the troll?

Ergheis 12-08-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotKiddington (Hozzászólás 18214599)
1) In non-ranked team there is no such concept of team captain.

2) what happen if the captain is the troll?

The inconvenience does not outweigh the benefits.

While I'm not 100% backing on all the ideas in this thread, things shouldn't be shut down by smaller reasons. Plus there's a 1/5 chance of the captain being the troll.

Xnot 12-08-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotKiddington (Hozzászólás 18214262)
In my personal opinion there are many problems with your kick system:
1) Kicking player who not supposed to get picked. For example, kick player who don't speak your language, from the same country (as on EU servers) or kick player who picked champion that's against the majority's point of view.

2) Used intentionally to dodge queue during ranked game to prevent against certain other team, or used intentionally to select match with an easier opponent for competitive reasons.

3) Once troll knows about this system, they will just be quite during champion select, and start trolling after the vote period. So this system can be easily defeated. If you extend the vote into the game itself, then you have issue 1 and 2 all over again.

4) There could be more than 1 troll per game (by probability theory), how is the voting system going to kick 2 or more "trolls". It then comes down to the question of who gets to decide who is a troll?

There are few other cases I could think of. So for me, I still like to spend the engineering resources on improving the matching making system, LeaverBuster system, reporting system, stats system and the Tribunal system. With these 5 systems improved, it will act better in stopping trolls.

I think a remake option would be nice and wouldn't bring problems, they have it on HoN.

Within the first 10 minutes of the game someone could start a remake vote, and if 7 people voted yes the game is ended in a tie. Maybe it could be avaliable through the whole game, I don't see what problems this might cause.