League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Vraell pls look (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1566330)

magicman77 12-06-2011 03:59 AM

Vraell pls look

i like what u r doing with the tier list
but i think u r missing some major point
some of ur lower tier players on the list are really strong picks if played correctly
example janna and lux
janna is one of my favorite players (i only play tt) she can be played many ways
she can save towers with shield buff attack damage by 50
she has huge range knock up that can easly get the whole enemy team up
she has a slow (ok not the best)
her ult is pricely with a good flash behind the enemy

lux is just a beast with cc reduction 26 sec ult best dragon control in the game (beside mabey void people) aoe slow double snare aoe double shield passive is good harass

and i didnt see teemo at the top :) shooms are priceless

Romram 12-06-2011 07:12 AM

All of those champions can be easily countered with sustain bruisers. Good ward placement means teemos shrooms pointless. Sure you can still be hit by them but if you know where the enemy team is you can easily go heal and fight afterwards. If you build lux with cdr and AP then you pretty much have a squishy champion. If you miss your Q when you are ganked you are pretty much dead. Janna can be taken down early game against another AP burst champion.

Wheredigo 12-06-2011 08:31 AM

I'd have to agree with romram. While i agree with you that if played right they can be good champions, they are also very easily countered. Any decent team can deal with shrooms without a problem, and they also know when teemos set shrooms, because there are very important places to put them, ergo, simply sidestep them and he loses 1/4 abilities, also being his ultimate, which makes the little guy sad

magicman77 12-06-2011 02:32 PM

janna is hardly targeted by ad carrys and when she is every one of her skill helps her exscape plus a flash
i usually go about4-0-14 with janna
and because janna is a support makes her mot really item dependent so u can focus on more of a tanky build

Friggid 12-06-2011 03:41 PM

im sry Magicman77 but those 3 champions arent normally picked because the meta just isnt in their favor atm. While they do their roles they are more supporty type champions and for that reason alone will bring their team down because in 3s you need all 3 champions contributing highly in damage.

Saiyushu 12-06-2011 04:08 PM

^

Sorry, but those champions are weak at high elo. They might work for you, but if you try them against the top players, you will be digging a grave for yourself.

Btw, just so you know, Vraell is retired from LoL

Sam 12-06-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romram (Hozzászólás 18106773)
All of those champions can be easily countered with sustain bruisers. Good ward placement means teemos shrooms pointless. Sure you can still be hit by them but if you know where the enemy team is you can easily go heal and fight afterwards. If you build lux with cdr and AP then you pretty much have a squishy champion. If you miss your Q when you are ganked you are pretty much dead. Janna can be taken down early game against another AP burst champion.

Play my teemo than, you'll get popped up all day by my shrooms! :D No, janna is really good if you know how to position yourself and play correctly, but Lux in the other hand, too hard to land the QWER's too much. Just too much aiming involved and i know not a lot of ppl can aim all of them.

Vraell 12-06-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saiyushu (Hozzászólás 18124783)
Btw, just so you know, Vraell is retired from LoL

Mmhmm. Anyone want to take up the tier list? I don't think I should do it considering how much the game has and continues to change... nor do I have any motivation to do it anymore. Oh well, best luck to all of you!

Sam 12-06-2011 05:34 PM

I could Vraell, If thats cool with you :)

Vraell 12-06-2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sĺm (Hozzászólás 18128870)
I could Vraell, If thats cool with you :)

But you hate Poppy. QQ

Anyway, sure... I guess.