League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Trinity Force champion spotlight (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1559842)

Lugignaf 12-04-2011 11:02 AM

Trinity Force champion spotlight

Welcome to the Trinity Force champion spotlight! Featuring Trinity Force, the Tons of Damage.

Trinity Force is a high damage tanky hypercarry that excels at jungling and generally kills everything.

Trinity Force is a single target nuke for massive damage. I take Trinity Force at level 1 and max it first.

Trinity Force is an AoE slow for massive damage. I take a point in this at levels 3 and 4 and max it last.

Trinity Force is a direct steroid. Upon activation it gives both a move speed boost and an attack speed boost for a few seconds. It also empowers your next attack to do massive damage! I take this at level 2 and max it second.

His ultimate, Trinity Force, is a straight line nuke to everything it hits. It also slows by half the amount that Trinity Force does. I of course take this whenever possible.

My items for Trinity Force are as follows.
I buy a Trinity Force and head out to the jungle-lane getting an early boots of Trinity Force when I have enough gold. If I'm losing my lane, I'll buy a couple Trinity Forces and Trinity Force potions to make up for it. End game, my build for both game modes are: Trinity Force, Trinity Force, Trinity Force, Trinity Force, Trinity Force and boots of Trinity Force.

I take Marks, Seals, Glyphs, and Quintessences of Trinity Force for massive damage and to help my overall massive damage.

As we get into a teamfight, I use my Trinity Force on the opposing Trinity Force dealing massive damage. Using my Trinity Force to dart in and out of the fight, I manage to kill the enemy Trinity Force while dealing massive damage to everyone around. I move to the next highest source of damage and take out the enemy Nasus who is also using Trinity Force to get massive damage. After I kill him using my massive damage, we win the game with our overwhelming massive damage.

Thanks for tuning in to the Trinity Force champion spotlight. Please subscribe to the Trinity Force youtube channel up above.

EDIT: First ever red post in one of my threads and 200 upvotes... I feel happy of myself.
EDIT 2: REDS have spoken. Trinity force gets a new skin next patch!

Jexton 12-04-2011 11:10 AM

Sees downvotes on this thread,

Downvotes this thread without even reading it

Narcissan 12-04-2011 11:12 AM

+1 would Trinity Force again.

Enrayged 12-04-2011 11:13 AM

What is this I don't even?

Tentakewls 12-04-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enrayged (Hozzászólás 18030324)
What is this I don't even?

A reference to Phreak videos.

Potatoex3 12-04-2011 11:19 AM

Trinity force

Map Awareness 12-04-2011 11:21 AM

Phreak should do a Metagolem Champion Spotlight.

n8z 12-04-2011 11:23 AM

WTF?

Did you just say you head out to lane? No jungle? IMPOSTER!

Neofederalist 12-04-2011 11:23 AM

+1. Would read again.

Lugignaf 12-04-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevouringRain (Hozzászólás 18030574)
WTF?

Did you just say you head out to lane? No jungle? IMPOSTER!

Fixed the OP for you.