League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nothing but premades (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=155701)

Osmiuman 07-05-2010 03:51 PM

Nothing but premades

Every. Single. Game. That I play i get matched against a premade of level 30's with 1 level 5 just to get their level down so that they can fight people who they REALLY should not be matched against and just walk all over them.

When are you going to stop this bull**** Riot? when are you going to stop the highest level players from ruining the game for everyone else?

Because thats exactly what this is doing, it makes the game litterally unplayable for us normal people just because there is a bunch of dix who get their kicks from ruining others fun.

Deathlordx 07-05-2010 03:52 PM

4 levels 30's and 1 level 5.

Theyre already playing at a higher level than if it was a solo queue level 30.

Hikarikage 07-05-2010 03:52 PM

So you'd rather they make other accounts and roflstomp you at your lvl?

Osmiuman 07-05-2010 04:33 PM

I'd rather see them fight it out amongs themselves in draft mode, but we never seem to get that do we?
Just like replays, Riot has even admitted that replays are done, and have been for a looooooong time, but they are still not implemented.

It's sad really, because if we had replays we could probably have fixed a LOT of balance problems a very long time ago

EBartleby 07-05-2010 05:09 PM

Meh. There were two teams I fought today who thought my own team was a premade. It wasn't in either case, and they wouldn't believe it. Are you sure you're matched with premades, OP?

Osmiuman 07-05-2010 05:25 PM

Yes, because the team I fought last game said outright that they premade with a level 7 to get to fight lower level players and stomp them, and that team composition looked identical to pretty much every enemy team I've fought since the latest patch (with only a few exeptions)

Oracle 07-05-2010 05:45 PM

4 Level 30s + 1 Level 5 [PREMADE] should still put them at fairly high levels.

Level means nothing, just how much you've played. I've seen some fairly noob high levels.

If you're that concerned add some people you enjoy playing with ingame and premade it up.

Osmiuman 07-06-2010 01:34 AM

I am sick of hearing the "level means nothing" argument, because it's simply not true.
There is a power difference, but thats not the real problem.

The problem is that while it is possible to be level 30 and still be a noob, the opposite is quite hard indeed.
The only low levels who are high skilled are smurfs, which warrants the anti-smurf system, that in turn punishes the wrong players sometimes if they get lucky and just happen to get a win streak for whatever reason.

The result is a MM system that puts together groups of 10 with wildly varying skill level amongst the players, and it gets even worse when tards with superiority complexes abuse a loop-hole in the system to further break the balance.

soul3n 07-06-2010 03:21 AM

We had a 5 man premade, We're all around lvl 13.

We were matched up with another 5 man premade

4 lvl 30s and 1 lvl 1.

How do I know they were premade? They said so themselves.

And of course we got wrecked.

PowerSmoker 07-06-2010 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osmiuman (Hozzászólás 1837929)
Every. Single. Game. That I play i get matched against a premade of level 30's with 1 level 5 just to get their level down so that they can fight people who they REALLY should not be matched against and just walk all over them.

When are you going to stop this bull**** Riot? when are you going to stop the highest level players from ruining the game for everyone else?

Because thats exactly what this is doing, it makes the game litterally unplayable for us normal people just because there is a bunch of dix who get their kicks from ruining others fun.

listen to this man..... 2000000 % accurate