League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Should I buy Shaco (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1554302)

Kronos701 12-02-2011 06:52 PM

Should I buy Shaco

Should I buy Shaco? He looks really fun and awesome. I am nearing the 2800 IP mark and I almost have enough for a 3150 champ. I already have Udyr. Any champs you recommend that are 3150 but better than Shaco? Or is shaco good.?

aznxlarry 12-02-2011 07:29 PM

Hes very hard to play, it really depends on your play style and experience. Hes a very squishy champ and is always focused down first. However with his squishiness comes with a strong offense. If he jungles his gankd are godly laning is so so. Worth the money if your willing to put the time into learning him.

xXCFXx Avenger 12-02-2011 09:00 PM

he is very hit or miss, he can do amazing and go 20-2, or be complete **** and go 0-11, on the same player. Unfortunately, being a squishy mele he can't carry very well, and can lose games easily. So it is hard for shaco to win games and is easy to lose them. To his credit he has an amazing jungle time and best escape in the game atm

HKnux5112 12-02-2011 10:02 PM

If you're playing Twisted Treeline, i'd pick Shaco.

Demaru 12-02-2011 11:37 PM

I really enjoy playing Shaco because of how fun his skills make him to play. Just practice with him and you can have really great games with him. I recommend buying him if you're looking for a quick and tricky playstyle, as he does this very well.

Stormsurgez 12-03-2011 04:00 PM

Shaco is a ton of fun to play i would recomend him

Kirby4Life 12-03-2011 06:18 PM

Wate for him in the free rotation then try him out.... No point in risking 3100 ip with a champ you suck at....

Syncroh 12-03-2011 06:19 PM

Shaco is a very fun champ to play, but unless you put lots of time and effort into learning how he plays out, you will lose more often than you win since he has a pretty high skill cap.

7thcloud 12-03-2011 10:56 PM

shaco is a ganking champion that shines early and fades pretty quick. you can essentially win the game for your team at the 10 min mark or lose it there too. as others have mentioned, his ganks are epic. his flexible build paths allow him to start at red or blue or maybe even dragon (not sure if this is even possible anymore).

while the technical skills required to play an effective shaco is medium (due to his passive), the decisions that need to be made essentially makes shaco a very very difficult champion to master. not only do you have to know your jungle paths (red/blue/ganks), you must learn all the other jungler's paths in order to counter jungle. honestly, a free week is not enough time to learn and master shaco. i would advise buying him and trying him out

whatwhatintehbut 12-08-2011 12:11 PM

Shaco is a really fun champion, but he can be hard to master. If you are willing to spend time trying to master him get him, once you master him your gonna be kicking asss.