League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   New jungle sucks (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1545636)

Kalamitous 11-30-2011 02:20 PM

New jungle sucks

Riot, this new jungle is the worst thing that has ever happened to LoL. Before jungling was useful but now its just a way to be underleveled and feed late game even if you do GREAT early game with multiple successful ganks. I main junglers it used to be the most fun thing in LoL. Its useless now. Before Blue start and after killing wolves and wraiths would get you level 3...... now it's 2. or as shaco the red and double start used to get you level 3 but.... now it's 2. This means you spend extra time jungling usually like another 30-40 seconds when you SHOULD be ganking because you're LEVEL 3. In order to stay at a decent level throughout early/mid game you need to either be in the jungle the WHOLE time and never gank or consistently gank and steal farms from the lane while you're at it. All i can say riot; this was a major fail and i hope you fix it. I'm sure you can find another way to make noobs with no runes happy with jungling.

PrOdysseus 11-30-2011 02:25 PM

Amen, sister. I agree

twinksthebard 11-30-2011 02:38 PM

just got done in a game as udry 16 minutes to get to level 8 and have wiggles and boots ffs riot fix the jungle

cyborgtemplar 11-30-2011 02:45 PM

ya the current exp/coin from jungle really sucks. i tried it out yesterday just to see how it would and i found a few things.

1, the health you get from wolves/wraiths ect isn't a paramount large heal, it does very little tbh.

2. the exp gain is so low that i don't think i'll be playing jungle anymore unless NOBODY else wants to *which will now often be the case*.

3. the coin loss is a huge injury, i can deal with 300 down from 500 on madreds since i don't fully rely on them, but the coin loss is huge, i mean i used to do wolves > smite their wraith > my wraith camp > my golems and have about 500ish maby 600 if i was lucky in gold. now i'm lucky to have 1/2 that, i'd rather stay in lane and last hit with a squishy melee char vs 1 high dps ranged ad, and a ranged cc ap. you get jack from jungling now till really late game, it's not even worth being in the jungle till 10 minutes in now.

yes i admit they spawn faster, but that don't really matter considering with the ORIGINAL SPAWN RATE, i still got to all 3 wraith, wolves, and golems just about right when they respawned anyway, killed them just as fast, AND got twice the coin and a lot more exp then i do now. late game scaling into the jungle isn't worth completely ruining the early game, jungle was good because you didn't get so underfarmed undercoined and underlvld you kept up with top and mid lane allowing ganks, now your 1-6 is SLOWER then the duel lane, AND you get less coin then the duel lane which has tends to share their coin farm unless the support lets the tank/ad/carry ect last hit most of them.

late game jungle isn't worth it, since by the time your in late game you should be team fighting, pushing, ganking, and otherwise locking them down and attempting to win, if the've done that to you enough then your enhanced jungle will just help them since if the game turns one sided you can get locked in your primary base allowing them full access to your jungle = late game jungle don't matter. even if the game is off and on both ways the enhanced late game jungle helps a tad but ganking and teamfighting is still what you should be doing, not just for the coin from the kill but the 1 player down for 40 seconds helps you more then a little extra from jungle.

if you really wanna put that much of a paramount adjustment *nerf* to the jungle then why not just remove it entirely, since it's only use now is to keep somebody out of top lane for a solo lane farm, and alittle rando cc from the bushes since as it stands dps jungling *nocturn for example* won't be able to gank nearly like they were in the past since WAY less coin and heavy underleveled to mid and top lane *2/3 of your ganks and top being your primary gank target* is nearly useless.

Legacy Of Zyzz 11-30-2011 03:25 PM

Every game i have been in my jungler has came out of jungler perfectly to gank.
I dont take the time to read these noob ranks. How about adapt to the game. All my ranked junglers have been fine and they want to jungler. So how about grow a pair and play the game your ****tards.

Think what would have happened if this new jungle was the way jungles have always been. Then they made it harder (the old jungler) all of you ****tards would be ranting asking for you "Old jungle back" and how riot has "****ed up the game"

Think logically you nerds

cyborgtemplar 11-30-2011 03:27 PM

actually i wouldn't be ranting for my old jungle back, because i'd lvl faster and get coin a hell of a lot faster, i'd complain maby about being slightly harder but twice the coin and 2/3 more exp would be well worth it, considering i started jungling and i jungle often enough.

CranberrySauce 11-30-2011 04:54 PM

yes plz fix this !!! took me 8 mins to get to lvl 4 that is bs i use to be lvl 3 or 4 in 4 mins and alrdy going for my first gank, why would you guys even do this to the game,i dont even wanna play any more cause jungleing is what made this game stand out from all the other dota copys out there . this is a sad day for us jungler game is broken !!!!

Raunchyyy 11-30-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket Shoe (Hozzászólás 17883757)
Every game i have been in my jungler has came out of jungler perfectly to gank.
I dont take the time to read these noob ranks. How about adapt to the game. All my ranked junglers have been fine and they want to jungler. So how about grow a pair and play the game your ****tards.

Think what would have happened if this new jungle was the way jungles have always been. Then they made it harder (the old jungler) all of you ****tards would be ranting asking for you "Old jungle back" and how riot has "****ed up the game"

Think logically you nerds

Not even 500 wins and 1260 elo after over 120 games and you think you have the right to come arrogantly call us names? Get better before you talk ****.

Next, I bet you've never actually seriously jungled in the first place. Going off of what some ****ty 1200 elo jungler says doesn't mean it's right. Anyone that has been consistently jungling in this game knows that right now the jungle is utterly underwhelming.

Kalamitous 11-30-2011 06:34 PM

yo rocketshoe if your so good and think the jungles good at 1200 elo then why does saintvicous complain about it .....? thats like 2000 elo . get good

Lightschampion 11-30-2011 07:43 PM

I main jungle warwick
I am so underleveled jungling now
and what does health sigils do for ww?!?! absolutley nothing
Now im slow jungler whos not even a safer jungler than the other junglers thanks to free (tiny) heals