League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   [Strategy Discussion] Nassus, Bringer of Less Death than Most (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=15220)

Darkening 10-01-2009 10:10 PM

[Strategy Discussion] Nassus, Bringer of Less Death than Most

So ive been fooling around with the new champion, and as far as I can tell hes pretty awesome. However, I believe at this point he is underpowered. He doesnt seem to do enough damage or absorb enough to be a viable choice. Thoughts/strategies?

EDIT: Before anyone says anything the extra "s" in the title was a typo.

Red Wine 10-01-2009 10:15 PM

I would say, give Nasus a week of playtime before jumping to conclusions.

TombMonkey 10-01-2009 10:17 PM

Test it moar, I find I get pwned 1 v 1 but I can bring something rather valuable to team figths with wither and the aoe thing.

Ithryn 10-01-2009 10:20 PM

Build him as a tank or stack attack speed. Either way, once you ult in a team battle, you'll start dishing out a lot of hurt. Always make sure to drop your -armor AoE flame thing in the middle of battles too. I've found him to be balanced. Or maybe a little OP, but not too much.

Lawlerkats 10-01-2009 10:25 PM

The only thing that might be OP is the infinite potential of his siphoning strike and that his ult causes a ****load of pain when you've got tanks nearby. I only really complaining about siphoning, and it's not actually a huge issue. I haven't seen a Nasus that completely farmed up with it yet.

Buddha Belly 10-01-2009 10:59 PM

A melee that can uber-creep very early in game. He has a hard time initiating, but chases well and should be fat on nice items.

Kinda wanna tank him out =P

Bloodba7h 10-01-2009 11:44 PM

There's no "Yeah, he's good but no OP." option.

Didn't vote.

Darkening 10-01-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodba7h (Hozzászólás 161963)
There's no "Yeah, he's good but no OP." option.

Didn't vote.

lol

Lawlerkats 10-02-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Belly (Hozzászólás 161907)
A melee that can uber-creep very early in game. He has a hard time initiating, but chases well and should be fat on nice items.

Kinda wanna tank him out =P

Problem with tanking is that it makes his passive feel like a waste. It's really one of the most awesome ones in the game. Problem is, I haven't seen any incredibly awesome builds with it yet. True, I've only seen in him about 10 games, but he doesn't seem to be horribly game-breaking like Blitzcrank and Corki were.

Oxrock 10-02-2009 12:18 AM

I believe he has the best passive in the game but the problem is that you actually have to live long enough to make use of it. I don't think an early mid tier armor/health item would be a bad idea, then just go straight to bloodthirster/stark's ferver depending on your preference. Or what I normally do is just say screw it, get phantom dancer and infinity edge! =p The dodge helps survivability anyhow.