League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   In-Game HUD Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Cursor change? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=151641)

Xou 07-01-2010 02:01 AM

Cursor change?

I don't really like the cursor in game to be so big but adjusting the full UI scaling will change everything in size. I only wish to change the cursor size is there any way I can do it?

I see the cursor image files in the Riot dir. but I dont want to go around changing files n messing stuff up.

Basically will I still be able to Play and Patch on patch days if I change the cursor files by only changing the actual size of the cursor? Just wanted to ask before I actually mess around in case there's like security checks that can ban for changed files or something.

Thanks !

Sir Mavs 07-01-2010 10:18 AM

If you don't like it then show us a different cursor. If they liked it they might change it. If you can't then they will ignore this. -_-

geoncic 07-02-2010 06:10 AM

Also, if you edit the cursor file, it does not actually change anything. I'm not sure what those files are used for.

I actually have a problem with the color of the cursor, since it blends in to the surroundings for me. It definately affects my gameplay in a negative way. Options to change the size/color would be great.

I do not want you to change the cursor, because many people might like it the way it is. I would like the option for us to change it. Either access to the files, or some sort of option. I need colors that POP!

Fruitstrike 07-06-2010 01:56 PM

We definitely want to give you guys the ability to scale certain elements in the HUD independently, but right now there are a lot of other things that are higher priority, especially with the ramp up to Season 1. Be patient, it's on the list, I promise! :)

iamlittlepig 10-08-2010 05:49 PM

please release the cursor file so we can edit it!

it dont really influence the game balance but its good for people who are color-blind

or person have his own style to play

420 10-08-2010 07:21 PM

The cursor file can be found at Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\Images\UI

so you can go ahead and modify how it looks. I'm not sure if you can modify its size independently yet within the game files.

iamlittlepig 10-09-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki (Hozzászólás 3345619)
The cursor file can be found at Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\Images\UI

so you can go ahead and modify how it looks. I'm not sure if you can modify its size independently yet within the game files.

it doesnt work

DamnNewbie 07-30-2011 09:18 AM

@FruitStrike

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruitstrike (Hozzászólás 1850338)
We definitely want to give you guys the ability to scale certain elements in the HUD independently, but right now there are a lot of other things that are higher priority, especially with the ramp up to Season 1. Be patient, it's on the list, I promise! :)

What happened to this????? It was a year ago (almost a year now) and people are still asking for this all over the forums. I have been searching for an hour and it still appears that it is not possible to change/scale your cursor.

Please make this a priority!

AeroArchery 07-30-2011 07:20 PM

Woah, had it not been for the bump. I would have never seen that the post was one year ago O.o

Bonjah 07-31-2011 07:08 AM

bump, can a RED pls respond on this, thank you.