League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   OP Dominion champs that are never banned? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1513259)

Geryth 11-22-2011 07:10 PM

OP Dominion champs that are never banned?

I can't believe I've had such a free reign of terror on Pantheon. I think he's way more ban worthy than champs like shaco / akali.

All the better for me! Anyone else you feel the same way about?

Edit: Haven't checked this thread in a while. Lol at the downvotes. I was almost up to 2k elo playing only pantheon, and I know I don't belong that high. I'm hovering at 1800 now but whenever I get to play panth, it's almost as good as an auto-win for my team. I still auto-ban Shaco but akali has all but disappeared from bans AND picks in the last 3 months lol.

Rameauite 11-22-2011 07:21 PM

Akali is so much weaker now. She peaks much later unless the other team is either really squishy or just feeds her constantly. Far less ban worthy than others, but people still fear her

IS1429332aa9b633 11-22-2011 07:28 PM

yep, Pantheon is ban worthy.
I don't play draft, which other champs are banned?
My banlist would be Shaco, Kog, GP, Panth, Kass, Yorick, Poppy, Talon, Graves, Fizz.

Stimuz 11-22-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syl SGM (Hozzászólás 17554236)
yep, Pantheon is ban worthy.
I don't play draft, which other champs are banned?
My banlist would be Shaco, Kog, GP, Panth, Kass, Yorick, Poppy, Talon, Graves, Fizz.

There are A LOT of banworthy champs. That's why you can get away with rolling face on panthon/wukong/talon. Rammus -1 available ban, Poppy -1 available ban, Kassadin -1 available ban, Shaco -1 available ban. So unless you got first pick or the other guy bans the common bans for you you have wiggle room for 2 variable bans. Unfortunately unless you grab talon and pantheon yourself vayne is a stronger ban than either of them so that leaves 1.

FDru 11-22-2011 07:51 PM

The top draft bans are:
Rammus
Yorick
Ryze
Urgot
Akali
Jax
Poppy
Kassadin
Shaco

Akali is the only top ban that doesn't deserve to be banned, IMO. And there aren't any other banworthy champs (unless I brainfarted and missed an obvious one).

Geryth 11-22-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDru (Hozzászólás 17555013)
The top draft bans are:
Rammus
Yorick
Ryze
Kog'maw
Akali
Jax
Poppy
Kassadin
Shaco

Akali is the only top ban that doesn't deserve to be banned, IMO. And there aren't any other banworthy champs (unless I brainfarted and missed an obvious one).

fix'd

Dimwitt 11-22-2011 08:27 PM

a good udyr can maul entire teams.

T3kn0man 11-22-2011 09:09 PM

Whenver I am playing solo I rarely see Yorick banned. Or Sion. Mostly Shaco, Jax, Rammus, Akali, then two alternating bans.

Argodis 11-22-2011 09:22 PM

Udyr, Zilean, Kayle, Talon, Karma, Alistar, Soraka, Vayne, Wukong, Karthus, Lee Sin, Gankplank, Pantheon, Tristana, and Sivir off the top of my head.

I'm not saying all of the above are OP, but they are extremely good and can be considered ban worthy. A good player playing any of the above champs will make your life hell.

I never thought Kog was ban worthy. Assassins > Kog. It doesn't help that the majority of the people that play Dominion build him wrong.

Also, I don't think Jax is worth a ban anymore. After the Gunblade nerf and the removal of the dodge mastery, he isn't nearly as strong as he use to be.

The Shank 11-22-2011 09:30 PM

I rage at my captain when I see them ban jax and akali, such wasted bans. I like banning yorick alistar shaco.