League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Quitting If They Don't Implement Ranked by 01/12 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1512236)

Cherokeepimp 11-22-2011 02:58 PM

Quitting If They Don't Implement Ranked by 01/12

SSIA, Sick of this BS implement rank arleady.

Enough of the excuses there are 6 bans now, if anyone feels someone is not balance they can ban them at this point.

Sizmic 11-22-2011 03:20 PM

While this isn't the best post asking for ranked he does bring up a bit of a point. With the start of season 2 and the competitive season happening the focus feels 100% on SR again and Dominion with all the time and effort put into it feels like its going to suffer. Without a ranked mode Dominion will wither with fewer and fewer players.

I myself have almost stopped played dominion, not because I don't' like it but rather because I don't see a purpose if I do not have a ranked to see how I"m doing. I fear if there isn't a ranked mode soon then dominion will only be an after thought to any serious summoner.

WaterD103 11-22-2011 03:27 PM

yeah I love dominion, best game ever, seriously. But without ranked, I have nothing to aim for, I prefer to play inferior games, that have ranked on it.

Notsuresure 11-22-2011 03:28 PM

I´m pretty sure the goal is to implement ranked Dominion eventually. They just want to fine tune everything before it goes live.

Danjuro V 11-22-2011 03:34 PM

ranked

Mailius 11-22-2011 05:33 PM

I think making Dominion and then seemingly ignoring it is going to cost them a small fraction of their playerbase-- basically the people that went from playing SR to playing Dom exclusively are likely to quit.

Spending a lot of effort on a game mode they don't seem to actively follow up on, and that may ultimately cost them players seems like it was a bad decision. It's clear that Dom players are second class citizens because, among other reasons, their forum mods (which I've never seen before) active move threads that have anything to do with Dom from GD, while not doing the same for SR threads.

Fireryda 11-22-2011 05:35 PM

how are they ignoring it? they've been tweaking it constantly since its come out.

though i concur that there should be ranked in dominion. it's in a pretty good state atm.

WaterD103 11-22-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mailius (Hozzászólás 17549853)
I think making Dominion and then seemingly ignoring it is going to cost them a small fraction of their playerbase-- basically the people that went from playing SR to playing Dom exclusively are likely to quit.

Then you have the people that started to play LOL because dominion and people like me that quited lol and came back to lol ONLY because dominion

WoDahSj 11-22-2011 06:02 PM

Need itttt. *nods*

T3kn0man 11-22-2011 09:14 PM

What is worse to us as Dominion players, getting ranked asap before we even shift out from one percieved meta and barely into another or them taking their time and letting the mode settle for more than a quarter?

I personally would rather wait till the final tweaks and such are done before we dive headlong into another situation that neither Riot nor the community are ready for.