League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 14

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   A thought for a new monster on summoners rift! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1510893)

texasone1 11-22-2011 08:34 AM

A thought for a new monster on summoners rift!

First off this monster would roam the river! River monster! it would have half the power of baron and only pop up after 1 summoner reached level 6! The attributes it would have would be similar to baron except it wouldn't be confined to a certain spot! I am suggesting that it would be more of a hunter type monster! Having it show itself when a summoner stayed in the river for too long unless in bush! Plus in addition to making more gold possible! I believe it'll detour people from using the river as a means to hide from being killed when team fights break out, or hiding to do nothing! I also believe it'll be an interesting attraction to summoners rift giving it a new look! Please comment to show support for this idea! Riot might implement this idea sometime! So beware of the water! UPVOTE OR DOWN VOTE PLZ! ELSE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS THREAD!

Okay the middle part of the river is actually like a bridge that the RIVER MONSTER goes through instead of being on lanes!

Point is it would be similar to the other monsters on the game in the fact that once it leaves its protected area "THE RIVER" it returns to there!

The bushes restarts your time in the river each subsequent bush hop!

Thus no one would be in danger of getting ganked by this monster except those who wish to abuse the blind spots on the river!

Because you first have to be in the river for a certain period of time before it'll show up!

Second once you have left the river it no longer chases you down!

Third when it shows up you would have 1 or 2 second delay giving you time to run into a bush or out of the river before it starts attacking!

SemiVictorious 11-22-2011 09:12 AM

I love exclamation marks! A roaming monster is kind if a neat idea! Dunno if I like the idea of it being aggressive though! Still not a bad ideological though imo! Excitement!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though periods would have worked fine lol

texasone1 11-22-2011 09:16 AM

I apologize for the exclamation marks! Since i had a phone that wouldn't do periods period i have been using the exclamation mark instead! lol

13onghit 11-22-2011 06:39 PM

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

texasone1 11-22-2011 07:39 PM

Not saying its broke! Just they'll keep adding champions and do nothing to the arena! So are they saying that their champions are broken?

s3vens doG 11-22-2011 08:08 PM

not cool, so ur hiding from a gank in bush and do B, but op monster shows up, and gives the kill 2 ur enemy, plus ur in the middle of a team fight and half a baron comes and wrecks ur ass off, no not rly, thnk u.

Spiral Crusader 11-22-2011 08:08 PM

Lol sounds like monster hunter

texasone1 11-22-2011 08:35 PM

I had thoughts to that statement before your post read more clearly! It wouldn't consider you in the river if you are in bush!

eekeekpatang 11-23-2011 02:36 AM

This would be a great ****ing idea for Twisted Treeline.

texasone1 11-23-2011 10:44 AM

I don't know if it would be because twisted treeline doesn't have a river! Unless you are talking about a hunting monster in the monster plains!