League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Player intentionally feeding, IP farming (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=146245)

ITS Kira 06-25-2010 06:25 PM

Player intentionally feeding, IP farming

2 Attachment(s)
This player in the screenshots in the chat menu said (very clearly) that he was rage feeding to end the game faster. This man(?) also left at level 1 and didn't come back until 15 minutes into the game and when he did he was hinting he was IP farming.

Elmme 06-25-2010 06:27 PM

Don't call out people on the forums. There is a report function.

ITS Kira 06-25-2010 06:33 PM

but if people like this are allowed to run around destroying this game with not even a slap on the hand what good is this function

Tarion 06-25-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITS Kira (Hozzászólás 1714133)
but if people like this are allowed to run around destroying this game with not even a slap on the hand what good is this function

What makes you think that's the case?

Every report gets looked into. I don't know what percentage get banned, but it does happen.

ITS Fishycracker 06-25-2010 06:36 PM

I was there i had to suffer through a game where Shen is gone from the start then returns only to say why haven't u lost. He then proceeded to feed in an attempt to finish the game quicker. I understand why this is not meant for the forum but hopefully this will get a little more light and riot will develop a way to fix it

R66Y 06-25-2010 06:39 PM

Use the report feature.

OR

Send your Screenshots to Harassment@riotgames.com

Don't call anyone out on the forums. SS can be faked and most people can't defend themselves as they don't visit the forums. Riot does take action, public name 'n shame helps no one.

Master Madred 06-25-2010 06:41 PM

Obvious intentional IP farm is obvious. Should be quick review / quick ban in obvious cases like this.

R66Y 06-25-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITS Fishycracker (Hozzászólás 1714171)
I was there i had to suffer through a game where Shen is gone from the start then returns only to say why haven't u lost. He then proceeded to feed in an attempt to finish the game quicker. I understand why this is not meant for the forum but hopefully this will get a little more light and riot will develop a way to fix it

How do you want Riot to fix it? Watch every game for jerks? Spend the next five years trying to write an AI to detect feeders? The report function is there for a reason, and the rules for the forums are here for a reason. Please follow them.

topthis 06-25-2010 06:54 PM

Hey well I was in that game (from the picture) and I was going top and shen took some damage then he rage quit he even said (not exact) "Wow you guys have fun I'm leaving have fun" and I was vs Janna and Heimerdinger. As you can tell in those screens that he said those things and why would someone go through the time to fake these? This is serious and costed us the game as I am on some good win streaks. When I get those streaks some feeder aka ip farmer comes along to make us lose. So the way to get these people is to report them and here is a pretty good way.

Dragonk 06-25-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

How do you want Riot to fix it? Watch every game for jerks? Spend the next five years trying to write an AI to detect feeders? The report function is there for a reason, and the rules for the forums are here for a reason. Please follow them.
If someone has 177 (Yes they exist, theres quite a few) leaves they should be permanently banned. End of story.