League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Vahn, The Combat Medic! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1453430)

Ecourts 11-06-2011 06:39 AM

Vahn, The Combat Medic!

1 Attachment(s)
Alright, so... I came up with an idea for a new support, since i've been hearing alot of complaints around the forums about there not being enough, and I agree.

So here's my idea, I made it a picture so no one has to read the "walls of text".

Any feedback would be appreciated.

(By the way I did not draw the background on his art, I found it on Google...)

EDIT: Changed the AP Ratio on Hextech Stasis Cannon from (+.8 per ability power) to (+.3 per ability power)

EDIT: Changed the percentages per level on Bandages! from (+1%)(+2%)(+2%)(+3%)(+3%) to (+1%)(+1%)(+2%)(+2%)(+3%)

Trigonal 11-06-2011 11:51 PM

His passive is not something Riot is likely to implement, as it is somewhat counterintuitive to be rewarded for having a teammate die. I'd rework that.

His Q is also just a flat heal, which Riot has been trying to avoid. I don't think it would be implemented as it is- it would need some other effect.

Using three ult charges and his W gives him a 2.9 AP ratio, which is ridiculously high. I'd reduce the scaling on his ult.

Kazuö 11-07-2011 12:00 AM

His ult is Op his heal is ok, i love using a defib for stunning enemies tho :P

Ecourts 11-07-2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trigonal (Hozzászólás 16926700)
His passive is not something Riot is likely to implement, as it is somewhat counterintuitive to be rewarded for having a teammate die. I'd rework that.

His Q is also just a flat heal, which Riot has been trying to avoid. I don't think it would be implemented as it is- it would need some other effect.

Using three ult charges and his W gives him a 2.9 AP ratio, which is ridiculously high. I'd reduce the scaling on his ult.

Alright, I changed the AP ratio on his ult, although if you are using it for damaging purpose you are severely weakening your presence in a teamfight.

Also, any recommendations for the passive and heal?

I personally don't see a problem with the passive, I felt it would make his positioning crucial in teamfights, but i'm always open to opinions.

Also his heal would be the only heal in the game that heals over time, and it heals for a lot less the healthier they are and with a long cooldown misuse could really hurt you in a fight, but I did hear that Riot does not like healers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazuö (Hozzászólás 16926906)
His ult is Op his heal is ok, i love using a defib for stunning enemies tho :P

Keep in mind that his ult makes a field that is about half the size of Swain's snare, or for another reference, a little bit bigger than the start out size for Cassiopeia's miasma.

Haha, thanks. The defib unit was sort of inspired by Battlefield.

The Urban1 11-07-2011 12:09 AM

wow that's some gay ****.

Ecourts 11-07-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Urban1 (Hozzászólás 16927059)
wow that's some gay ****.

Care to explain your reasoning behind this comment?

Sir Indeed 11-07-2011 12:25 AM

Hi mate, I like your concept very much :D. I'd change the E to AP ratio too though and make it 40% at all levels. Other than that veeery nice job I like it. Need more supports. Feel free to review my Champion as well I'd appreciate.. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1450840

-Sir Indeed.

PandaExpresz 11-07-2011 12:27 AM

his Q seems like you would just rank it to 4 unless im misunderstanding it because the bases aren't too crazy and the ratio is ok but the % healing is stronger at rank 4

Ecourts 11-07-2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandaExpresz (Hozzászólás 16927370)
his Q seems like you would just rank it to 4 unless im misunderstanding it because the bases aren't too crazy and the ratio is ok but the % healing is stronger at rank 4

Yes, the point was to make it a weak heal unless you waited for the proper time to use it.

I will change the percentages, thank you for pointing that out.

Ecourts 11-07-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Indeed (Hozzászólás 16927340)
Hi mate, I like your concept very much :D. I'd change the E to AP ratio too though and make it 40% at all levels. Other than that veeery nice job I like it. Need more supports. Feel free to review my Champion as well I'd appreciate.. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1450840

-Sir Indeed.

There are two reasons why it scales with physical instead of magical. Firstly cause it seems like it would be un-realistic for a slide to deal magical damage. Secondly because I do not want the role of AP caster on him to be too appealing.

Though if more people agree towards your view then I will change it.

Also his skill order will be:
R > Q > E > W
So I want to give more benefits to leveling E.
That is why the HP% scales as well.

Also I posted my opinion of your character on your thread. n.n
Thank you for your feedback.