League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Not joining errors, cancel errors, etc (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=14492)

wakasm 09-27-2009 08:49 PM

Not joining errors, cancel errors, etc

I have been having some weird issues of late that only started happening after 150 games with this recent patch.

Issue 1: If I try to cancel queue - I get this and I am not allowed to cancel.

correlationId = "DA76F11F-3432-598B-A49D-FEC900F78C7C"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.DeliveryInDoubt"
faultDetail = "Channel disconnected before an acknowledgement was received"
faultString = "Channel disconnected"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "22BB232C-D803-1824-96E0-FEC901CF6130"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

Issue 2: I've been stuck in some places without any noticable progress but in reality - I'm joining games without knowing. For instance - in queue, I get no notice that I've found a match. After 5-6 minutes I cancel queue to rejoin (get the above error) end up exiting client and rejoin, to find that I'm actually IN a match. (Basically, I skipped the whole "You've found a match, pick your hero, etc and didn't have any clue). I've also been stuck in the games countdown timer and have to exit and rejoin. Same with the "load screen".

This second one is a bigger issue just because I end up joining games 5 minutes in because I have no clue I was even matched to a game to begin with.

Thanks! - Windows 7, had no issues up until this newest patch.

wakasm 09-27-2009 08:50 PM

Issue 3 - got this error after trying to join the queue right after a match. This one crashed the whole client.

(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "9EB3537D-9E29-DED9-1AC1-FEFB8EC82F33"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.DeliveryInDoubt"
faultDetail = "Channel disconnected before an acknowledgement was received"
faultString = "Channel disconnected"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "78FC2762-3864-8447-522C-FEFB8F580533"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

Jesse Perring 09-28-2009 09:47 AM

You may want to try turning off any firewall or antivirus background programs. It's also not a bad idea to reinstall the game if you haven't done so in a while. Make sure to completely remove your old LoL version before reinstalling. Does this kind of thing only happen from the normal games queue or does it also happen in practice games?

PLT-5855

wakasm 09-28-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse Perring (Hozzászólás 153419)
You may want to try turning off any firewall or antivirus background programs. It's also not a bad idea to reinstall the game if you haven't done so in a while. Make sure to completely remove your old LoL version before reinstalling. Does this kind of thing only happen from the normal games queue or does it also happen in practice games?

PLT-5855

Only in normal game queue. I haven't played practice games in a long time.

I'll try reinstalling. It's pretty consistent that I get an error SOMEWHERE before each game, or after. The only part that is not consistent now is where I get the error. This never happened until this patch if that is worth anything.

The joining a game without any alert has happened 3 times now out of 12 games played. I actually cancel and/or exit the client after the 2 minute mark now to be sure that if I did join a game AND did not get the alert that I can make it back in before creeps spawn.

Hope some of this helps!