League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   @Classick: Why is it a problem for Flash to be mandatory? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1447487)

MaxMaxMax 11-04-2011 02:24 PM

@Classick: Why is it a problem for Flash to be mandatory?

Flash is really fun to use. Why not just make it mandatory and let summoners choose one other summoner spell? Why would you make one of the most satisfying things in this game less satisfying?

UnreaL30 11-04-2011 02:28 PM

If you make it Mandatory there's no Ghost / CV .... Ghost Ignite..... Ghost Exhaust etc... TBH we could say the same about Ghost and make it mandatory and have everyone choose one other summoner spell , or teleport , exhaust , ignite etc.... Flash = helping stupidity ... (I know from experience.) "Oh I'm in trouble WAIT NO!!!! I have flash!!!."

Grimmak 11-05-2011 09:51 AM

Dumb. Also, why have customizable rune pages when certain setups are so much better? Why pick whichever champ you want when other ones are stronger? Why have any choice at all?

QCStayFrosty 11-05-2011 12:19 PM

Flash is a crutch. Dunno why it's a "summoner spell" in this game. I liked the blink dagger/portal key from dota/hon.

Samiam22 11-05-2011 03:59 PM

I hate Flash so much. It's such a get out of a jail free card, it's ridiculous. I hate it when I grab someone as Blitz, stun them, the tower would've killed them but no, they flash away.

Omicron Austin 11-05-2011 04:34 PM

I tend to use flash more offensively, but yeah, it shouldn't be mandatory. The choice adds variety to the game. They're nerfing flash a bit because they want to take away the idea that you pretty much HAVE to have flash.

Reverent Messiah 11-05-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omicron Austin (Hozzászólás 16874024)
I tend to use flash more offensively, but yeah, it shouldn't be mandatory. The choice adds variety to the game. They're nerfing flash a bit because they want to take away the idea that you pretty much HAVE to have flash.

Very much agree with this.

One question though; Why is this in the summoner's rift section? lol

Serverbot 11-07-2011 04:22 PM

Flash should just be removed from the game. Let the noobs pick a different summoner spell to get them out of having to own up to their mistakes.

Lutzj 11-07-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serverbot (Hozzászólás 16953095)
Flash should just be removed from the game. Let the noobs pick a different summoner spell to get them out of having to own up to their mistakes.

I hear Heal is getting buffed soon.

trickmcg 11-08-2011 10:38 PM

I play as singed ALOT in ranked and id never get flash... ghost and tele all the way! Singed is already fast but being able to reclose the gap after a stun to fling and feed your team is sweet! Also going from bottom in the woods to top on a ward in a bush and popping ur alt to gank id nice! Just target, run out, wait for there flash, catch'em (pokemon!) Fling! And team does the rest