League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   [Guide] Oppenheimer (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=143311)

Thth 06-22-2010 11:54 PM

[Guide] Oppenheimer

1 Attachment(s)
Outdated guide.

Just farm up, press w, and get as many dragons/barons as possible.

timbalt 06-23-2010 01:48 AM

You're on my list :3

As someone who's seen Thth play Heimer, listen to him and you will melt faces. He's f_cking incredible.

Cyst 06-23-2010 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timbalt (Hozzászólás 1677448)
You're on my list :3

As someone who's seen Thth play Heimer, listen to him and you will melt faces. He's f_cking incredible.

Ya after he copies the build I suggested than claims it as his own removing his orginal ****ty build but keeping his ****ty mej...

STILL BAD BUILD HAS MEJ

RoA + Tear

Thth 06-23-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyst (Hozzászólás 1677757)
Ya after he copies the build I suggested than claims it as his own removing his orginal ****ty build but keeping his ****ty mej...

STILL BAD BUILD HAS MEJ

RoA + Tear

I'm telling you, you either misread my guide or are confusing mine with someone else's. I could stand your lack of dignity to formulate posts with any sense which permits proper comprehension, but I will not tolerate blind accusations of plagiarism.

If you're talking about our skill builds being the same, I invite you to see Lord Oliveira's post here, stating our guides' builds to having been identical, which clearly indicates that the build has remained the same since its creation.

If you're talking about our item builds, then I justify that the shifting of my build to the option of obtaining Tear of the Goddess first, similar to your own, has existed as an alternate path in mine clearly stated under the former main build, visible in this post, referring to the alternate build (before the time of your first posting in my guide's thread, I might add). Such as change was due to a change in my personal preference, as depicted here, to an option which I had been perfectly familiar with, as evident through its previous inclusion as an alternate configuration.
If however you contend my accused fraud to be of the other two parts of your nondescript composition— RoA and Rylai's, then you surely must have misread our are joking, as RoA is not found anywhere in my enchiridion, and Rylai's, which, unfortunately, I have no proof (which exists in the post's history logs, if you're so passionate of the subject) of having been one of the situational items obtained last in my build prior to your posting, is such a common end-game item for casters that even stating its inclusion as plagiarism is laughable.

As for your statement of Mejai's being a bad item, I point you to this post in which I allege its viability, and challenge you to formulate a coherent response explaining how I am wrong with backable proof, rather than with your usual usage of juvenile vulgarity.

Cyst, with all due respect— if your understanding of the matter in consideration is at all hindered by any fault, whether it be a misinterpretation of what you believed such to be or a lack of adequate comprehension of the English language, then please take your time to correct such faults rather than simply blurting these discordant, insolent, and sometimes hateful responses to the rest of our wonderful community. If you will not, then I simply cannot be bothered to pay heed any longer to your immature retorts.

And so I bid thee a fine day, good sir.

Cyst 06-23-2010 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thth (Hozzászólás 1678429)
I'm telling you, you either misread my guide or are confusing mine with someone else's..

That is why I called you out for maxing rockets first?

That is why I made all the comments about tear...? Than showed two builds on League Craft

I mean normally I do not care ... just really really silly when you remove your old build take credit from other people...

than repost it

A simple example..

I write a guide.... Someone says they disagree.... WHAT I WILL DO (and what I have done)

is use math and actually compare the two.

If their build is superior... I will take agree and allow my guide to fall to the pit of never existed

but ... if not than I would not even consider taking them serious.

Guides are here for advice for new players.....

Not just to show how you play....

You should go through and crunch the numbers... it is not like all the formulas are not posted....

AndroidShadow 06-23-2010 08:15 AM

+1 for heimer regardless of who made this

Rahceusk 06-23-2010 05:04 PM

Heimi destroys any tower that he pleases!

Clodiman 06-23-2010 08:08 PM

This heimer can solo baron with zhoynas finished and atleast 15 stacks makes quick work of him

evilXkilla 06-24-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodiman (Hozzászólás 1687875)
This heimer can solo baron with zhoynas finished and atleast 15 stacks makes quick work of him

Heimer is my main but having played numerous games with him I've never even thought of coming close to Baron alone... If u can please explain how that's possible ill appreciate it

evilXkilla 06-24-2010 07:59 PM

Well written guide by the way