League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Correct Bot Yorick Build? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1399750)

LeFondler 10-23-2011 04:33 PM

Correct Bot Yorick Build?

Whats the correct way to build this poor fellow? :)

DuckOfOregon 10-23-2011 04:39 PM

i start tears even though some say it doesnt help, but it really does. Then get giants belt or sheen, whichever is needed more, and build atmogs. If they have bloodrazor champs then go trinity and get mr/armor.

Aloretec 10-23-2011 04:52 PM

Start with prospect blade, lvl 1 boots, 2 health pots(I use exhaust and promote for summoner spells)

Upgrade to cool down boots and get a BF-build Entropy

Buy giants belt-build Frozen Mallet

Buy spirit visage then sheen-trinity force

I use per lvl dmg reds, move speed quints, per level mana yellows, per lvl cool down blues

C1vrock 10-23-2011 06:05 PM

There are many ways to build him.

I start with prospect blade, boots, and 2 health pots. I personally think that tear is terrible because all it does is give you more mana and you can get plenty of that from the health packs. Prospect gives you health and damage, both with also affect you ghouls.

Then I do Manamune, and finish boots to whatever is needed cc reduction usually.

Then Triforce, and then build tanky.

DuckOfOregon 10-23-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacknigma02 (Hozzászólás 16283278)
I personally think that tear is terrible because all it does is give you more mana and you can get plenty of that from the health packs.

Then I do Manamune,

<___< why not start tears then..............................

Aloretec 10-23-2011 06:59 PM

Try my build. You won't be disappointed

biginthepants 10-23-2011 07:42 PM

start tear, build it up in base.

spam in lane to get max mana. turn into manamune ofc.

after that you can counter build. spirit visage, thornmail, atmogs, w/e you want. yorick is a master of pushing and of delaying the enemy. you can't cap against him and it takes you years to catch him because he just kites with ghoul spam.

LeFondler 10-23-2011 09:51 PM

Thanks guys :) I have found success with Eraser's as its the only one I tried so far xD

Aexo 10-23-2011 10:02 PM

If you want to be able to kill people, triforce should be your core item, but never the first built. Manamune is a great item, anyone can disagree but that doesn't change the facts, you should always work towards one. You can sit on the tear for a while, the gained mana transfers over, but it is a big AD boost when you finally do upgrade. Add in a few defensive items and you're good to go, fheart/thornmail for AD, svisage/odins/FoN for AP. A lot of people will tell you to get mogs/atma, but flat hp really won't do you much with the amount of carries running around in dominion, you need resistances. Atmas itself is a good choice, but warmogs should only be a last item built in the rare case you actually need the HP to avoid being bursted down(rare).

Krshna 10-24-2011 01:35 AM

I cant believe that no one yet has stated the proper build yet.

You start with a Catalyst and a Health Potion. You basically leave the Catalyst alone until you can't upgrade any other slot. The reason is, you level so quickly early, and throughout the whole game, that you are constantly getting the proc. You greatly outlast people with it, especially before the first time back.

After the Catalyst, you get your Boots up, either Ionian Boots of Lucidity or Merc Treads, depending on need for MR and CC Reduction.

Your next item is Spirit Visage. The whole point of the build is to create massive sustain so that you can push your opponent out of the lane, forcing a second or even a third to come and help, which greatly lessens the pressure on Top for your teammates.

After you have Catalyst/Boots/Spirit Visage up, start building Trinity Force, starting with Sheen, and then Phage.

After you have that up, get a Warmog's Armor. With Catalyst/Spirit Visage/Warmog's/Trinity Force, you basically never have to go back.

When you need to, turn the Catalyst into Odin's Veil. Finally, build Atma's to get you some armor, and to turn all that HP into AD. Final build in list form is:

Ionian Boots of Lucidity/Mercury Treads
Trinity Force
Spirit Visage
Warmog's Armor
Atma's Impaler
Odin's Veil