League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   AP Sivir is Amazing (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1376822)

ProtoViktor 10-18-2011 12:15 AM

AP Sivir is Amazing

Yep AP Sivir, amazing on dominion. I usually go bot and either defend easily or kill their bot because of her Q damage and shield to suck their mana like its Lipton Ice Tea ;D

So far I've had a few people point it out and ask why, well I've tried AD sivir and she requires a lot of farm and Blood Thirsters, but I can build a lot of AP and get out a lot of damage output.

So far my build has been Swiftness Boots>Deathcap>Deathfiregrasp>Hextech Gunblade>Nashors Tooth> situational whether it be health, more ap or ad
This build gives you amazing AP as well as 2 nukes, firegrasp and gunblade, lots of CDR and attackspeed so you can run and hit and still do some AD dmg as you wait for Q

Runes: Mpent Reds, Dodge Yellows, AP Blues and Quints
Masteries: 9/21/0

I have tried AD Sivir and it does work well in dominion but so far I've fought 3 AD sivirs and destroyed them so I prefer AP and it's unique and fun.

EDIT: A good amount of down votes and a few people trying to point out flaws. Understandable if you haven't TRIED it yet. Two things I feel I needa add about AP Sivir, first 33 out of my 50 wins in dominion are with AP Sivir so saying it doesn't work is just juvenile. Second I think the reason why AP Sivir works so well is her 1v1 advantage combined with the shape of the map. I've 1v1 Akalis, Xins, Tryns, Veigars, and Singeds because No one can touch her, with max cd reduction and lvl 3 boots and my ulti there are very few people that can catch me, but with the spell shield on the low cd I can block slows, pop ups, stuns, etc. while they keep trying to catch me I do tons of damage with Q. So you say their stupid and try to cap the point, another Q so now they're at under half health. So it's my point, good it isn't getting taken. Oh it's their point? Start cappin that bish. Oh he comes back to stop me? Another Q. Dead.

EDIT2: Since everyone thinks I'm wrong I'm working on a video to show what an AP Sivir can do.

EDIT3: Added proof and something I've noticed, AP sivir definitely works best BOTTOM. The spell shield and Q damage just makes it too easy to out push and out damage your enemy.

----The Proof----
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ow/apsivir.png 80% of those caps were bot.

makkii 10-18-2011 12:25 AM

do you use boomerang blade to do TONS OF DAMAGE to minions to push and farm all game?

ProtoViktor 10-18-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makkii (Hozzászólás 16026130)
do you use boomerang blade to do TONS OF DAMAGE to minions to push and farm all game?

Early game yeah, but since it does almost 200 dmg there and back I devastate whoever I'm laning against if they get out of position.

Prometheius 10-18-2011 12:40 AM

Why not just go hybrid early with an AP tilt later?

Start Pick Axe + boots + Pots
Upgrade to Hextech Gunblade
Rage Blade
Whatever else you're getting etc.

RealWolf M 10-18-2011 12:54 AM

so this Ap sivir of yours.. with one scaling ap skill.... yes

ProtoViktor 10-18-2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealWolf M (Hozzászólás 16026705)
so this Ap sivir of yours.. with one scaling ap skill.... yes

she has only one skill with any scaling and it scales off both. The only difference being when it scales off AP it does WAY more damage

ProtoViktor 10-18-2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prometheius (Hozzászólás 16026413)
Why not just go hybrid early with an AP tilt later?

Start Pick Axe + boots + Pots
Upgrade to Hextech Gunblade
Rage Blade
Whatever else you're getting etc.

Because the pure AP early game makes Q do tons of damage

Cronixzero 10-18-2011 12:58 AM

i think we will see more builds like this after the scoring system changes, i like the idea gj man!

K J 10-18-2011 01:00 AM

To be honest, Sivir's Q does a ton of damage regardless.

Against a squishy her boomerang knocks out a good 1/5 of their life all game long. Against anything else, you're going to want the auto attacks for damage. Anyone with a bit of hp and mr or who knows how to dodge a skillshot is going to laugh at how low your damage is, even with the DFG.

AP Sivir works great if you're doing solo Q on SR and nobody else grabbed an AP or in ARAMs, but you don't have any sort of protection as solo bot in dominion. Sivir lacks CC and escapes, and her skillset promotes auto attacking. Stacking AP is inefficient at best.

PS. if you keep at it with the AP builds, at least throw in a Lich's Bane.

makkii 10-18-2011 01:15 AM

so many tons of damage in one thread