League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The best junglers (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1356098)

studsniper 10-12-2011 08:43 PM

The best junglers

Who are the best junglers for 3v3?

I2enegacIe 10-12-2011 09:16 PM

I believe WW is number 1 by FAR

1.Dragon Control
2.Ganking ability
3.Sight of injured enemies
4.Speed boost
5.Utility to team and high damage
6.Tanky/yet TONS of damage

Koldheartedjsp 10-12-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I2enegacIe (Hozzászólás 15785637)
I believe WW is number 1 by FAR

1.Dragon Control
2.Ganking ability
3.Sight of injured enemies
4.Speed boost
5.Utility to team and high damage
6.Tanky/yet TONS of damage

ehh

leesin
tryn
noct
udyr

i think they are all better personally. Udyr has that triple stun he can do in a team fight that will really **** them over, they all have a much higher damage output than WW too. And ww's only CC is his ult. Personally i think ww is 5th best after these 4

kelidus 10-12-2011 09:29 PM

Malphite might not be the *best* but, he's a lot of fun and he's got a lot of ganking potential. Plus the knockup from his ult is awesome.

I2enegacIe 10-12-2011 09:32 PM

Not trying to dog on you here bro but lee sin....kick only cc, tryn...a slow only cc...., noct....only a fear, and udyr...nonconsistent stun if u want damage.....cc is not the question here. I've played three's with my buddies a lot a properly built ww will crush all of these champions in 3's too much lifesteal. (blood thirster, starks fervor) main two items and watch ww go. he has too much sustainability I won't argue the others aren't good but i've personally played against a very good trynd and smoked him with ww udyr is too kitable, noct is too squishy, and lee sin may be the best argument of these four.

Friggid 10-12-2011 09:43 PM

Lee Sin is the best jungler
followed by GP/Udyr
then Trynd
then Noc
then WW/Nunu

i might be missing some but thats about it

kelidus 10-12-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I2enegacIe (Hozzászólás 15786224)
Not trying to dog on you here bro but lee sin....kick only cc, tryn...a slow only cc...., noct....only a fear, and udyr...nonconsistent stun if u want damage.....cc is not the question here. I've played three's with my buddies a lot a properly built ww will crush all of these champions in 3's too much lifesteal. (blood thirster, starks fervor) main two items and watch ww go. he has too much sustainability I won't argue the others aren't good but i've personally played against a very good trynd and smoked him with ww udyr is too kitable, noct is too squishy, and lee sin may be the best argument of these four.

Enemy team has a WW? Grab ignite. Oops, there goes all of WW's sustainability down the drain. Now all he's left with is...pretty much nothing once his ult is used up.

Turtlerocket 10-12-2011 10:13 PM

I say Udyr or Tryn.
Mainly because Udyr is already godly in 5v5, but becomes absolutely ridiculous in 3v3.
Tryn, I don't need to say why, do I?

Lizto 10-12-2011 11:34 PM

Shaco is a great jungler is 3s. I dont consider him the best jungler in 3s mainly because he needs an early kill/assist to get his razor ASAP, since hes not a very fast jungler without it. Other junglers are faster without their razor.

Great dragon control, powerful ganks, godlike split pushing, good teamfighting (wait for aoes/CC to be blown), great backdoor, blink/stealth, skill based wards, early ganks.

The best junglers though, are Lee sin, Nocturne and Udyr. Trynd is better off in a lane, and while starting out as a jungler he can still get farmed up to wreck late game, hes still not that good of a jungler mainly because every other jungler I mentioned will have WAY more powerful ganks than trynd. If you can pick trynd and nobody else is jungling, sure go jungle with him, but if you can help it, just send trynd to a lane and have someone else jungle.

TheHangman 10-14-2011 04:45 PM

Udyr Leesin Trynd, best 3. depending on team comp you can work others into the role. but there is a reason those 3 get banned so much. Noc requires a bit more time, shaco can be countered by certain champs, olaf dies to ganks pretty easy, and xin dies easier than olaf if he cant win the 1v1. leesin/udyr/trynd all have very good 1v1 and escape(if counting udyr with wraithbuff and bear). Nunu can avoid ganks from most melee, good leesin will drop him though. If talon is top and takes smite, he can drop leesin/udyr if he finds them though (personal experience here).
I think ww is a better bottom lane.