League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Theres a reason why Trynd is played in every game (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1349047)

TheM0ve 10-11-2011 07:22 AM

Theres a reason why Trynd is played in every game

In normal theres a trynd in every game.I think this explains how OP he is in 3v3. I just hit level 30 and will only play ranked with my bros when we play. But when I play alone with randoms. Its really annoying to have to play a Trynd top every game.

Trynd is like a champ and a half. And if he gets fed hes like 2 champs thats how strong of a champ he is.

Corben158 10-11-2011 07:24 AM

Nothing has ever been done, nothings gonna be done. Just get use to that being 3's.

TheM0ve 10-11-2011 07:32 AM

I played with my two bros from level 1-30 we just hit yesterday. My bro has used Tryned everytime. My bros cheap like that and will flock to anyting OP. Game would be so much better if Trynd was nerfed or just removed.

Spinning through walls, best slow in the game, 5 secs being immune to dmg. One of the best heals in the game. And to top it off does the most damage of any champ in the game.

kelidus 10-11-2011 08:03 AM

and all it takes is an exhaust or a stun to shut him down. how simple was that?

TheM0ve 10-11-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelidus (Hozzászólás 15703694)
and all it takes is an exhaust or a stun to shut him down. how simple was that?

Love stupid replies like this. A stun or exhaust which exhaust has like a 200 sec cool down is not gonna shut Trynd down. Only way to shut a Trynd down is to have a better trynd on yor team enough said.

infinite azure 10-11-2011 12:34 PM

I find mage burst and ignite is the key to taking him down, because if you ignite him near the end of the ult it should kill him. And if he's really wanting to abuse his endless rage and building glass a mage can get him (at least afraid enough) to rage in a single combo.

The best thing is finishing him so fast he can't react. (leblanc)

Friggid 10-11-2011 12:51 PM

i kno my 3s team doesnt even ban trynd every game we'd rather get rid of lee sin/morg
Edit: forgot we also have to ban Singed the god of 3s

Game Rockin 10-11-2011 01:55 PM

I personally like Tryn but recently I noticed he is very easy to take down especially if he is up against a team of range players that can harrass him. Harass tryn early game and keep him away from mobs and most of you do just fine. It isn't until tryn hits around level 11 where he is dangerous, but I have soloed Baron in a 5v5 with tryn after he is Fullly Built.

TheM0ve 10-11-2011 09:04 PM

Riots so bad and dumb. Trynd is as good as any two champs in the game on TT map. Every game has a Trynd. Just played one top. went 4-0 on him had him pushed to his tower 15 mins in at like level 12. Some how 10 mins later hes a beast and is level 17 when im level 14. Has no kills till that point and than destroys my whole team and me and team forfeits.

Its like Riot said well some people just suck so we will put a champ in the game just for them so they can be good. Almost all Trynds blow so hard at this game. My bro has played Trynd from level 1-30. Where waiting on one bro whos level 28 before we play rank. I told him to start learning a back up champ for when trynd gets banned every game.

Long story short my bro seems like the best LoL player in the world with trynd when we play. When he has to come back to reality latley and playing other champs hes like the worst player ever and complains how weak he is.

TheM0ve 10-11-2011 09:08 PM

Lee was a force and the only champ I ever seen give our Trynd trouble. But since the nerf Lee is no longer a problem.