League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Jax, tryn = OP (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1343745)

Asaldur 10-09-2011 09:00 PM

Jax, tryn = OP
 
Downvotes incomming...

And no, i didnt loose any recent match against them, besides, i won but that doesnt change the true

Boo 10-09-2011 09:12 PM

Shut them down early and they're useless. ESPECIALLY jax

Stevensam 10-09-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chouncey (Hozzászólás 15641419)
Shut them down early and they're useless. ESPECIALLY jax

this.

Corben158 10-09-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chouncey (Hozzászólás 15641419)
Shut them down early and they're useless. ESPECIALLY jax

Yes shut them down early or you lose. What a great fun game mechanic. They do more dmg and have better base stats on top of being stronger than other champs..

And with these champs one kill is worth far more than one kill on other champs.

Asaldur 10-10-2011 04:12 AM

Sorry for this... but I laught when people suggest that, because thats ****ing obvious lanning against a tryndamere or no, i mean everybody will obviously "try" to dont let you farm money, so how that could be an "idea"? or are you saying the people normally let farm the opposite team? ;/ omg

EpicFrogNinja 10-10-2011 07:19 AM

Jax is stupidly OP unless you travel in a group and never get caught alone.

Tryndamere is just annoying.

DJ DAVEY SNOW 10-10-2011 07:33 AM

Hi my name is AD carry and here's my freind Sword of the Divine. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU **** YOUR DODGE BR0

Asaldur 10-10-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ehkx (Hozzászólás 15654521)
Hi my name is AD carry and here's my freind Sword of the Divine. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU **** YOUR DODGE BR0

It helps, but not when your own minions or neutral minions are around, if they attack him they help him to use his stupid stun w/o doing any % dmg

BulletTime 10-10-2011 09:56 AM

learn to harass, dont let them jump on you... its actually pretty simple

Asaldur 10-10-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RottenNecro (Hozzászólás 15659447)
learn to harass, dont let them jump on you... its actually pretty simple

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asaldur (Hozzászólás 15650218)
Sorry for this... but I laught when people suggest that, because thats ****ing obvious lanning against a tryndamere or no, i mean everybody will obviously "try" to dont let you farm money, so how that could be an "idea"? or are you saying the people normally let farm the opposite team? ;/ omg

And depends on what the team is currently using, CC chain works, but after doing it theres not another CC skill for the rest


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:02 AM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc